American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

27 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Stopping the rewatch for the night because my ears are ringing from the second semifinals episode.

Thank god Chayce, Willie, and Grace ended up being the final three. They were by far the best of the first week and only Beane managed to perform anywhere close to their level. Ava or Madison would round out my top 5 for the week.

Cats Hissing GIF by CuriosityStream

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It would a great Top 3.

I guess after Beane, Madison, Hunter and Casey's eliminations, sure. But the alternatives were some combination of the two bootleg Florences, Arthur or Caleb. 🥴

23 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy
It would a great Top 3. Personally I would have loved a Top 3 of Grace, Casey and Hunter/Chayce.

Lol I am both quoting this for truth and also going to be "hatin'" myself. I'll keep an open mind moving forward but so far I think Hunter is the definition of ordinary and Casey has just mumbled and screamed at me. I'm also pretty sure she's what would happen if Jena and Kristen O"Connor had a lovechild. Ngl, that's another reason why I'm just #not #likin' #it.

27 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I'm also pretty sure she's what would happen if Jena and Kristen O"Connor had a lovechild. Ngl, that's another reason why I'm just #not #likin' #it.

Jena sweetie I’m so sorry

and Casey sweetie I’m so sorry 

Edited by Elliott

28 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Lol I am both quoting this for truth and also going to be "hatin'" myself. I'll keep an open mind moving forward but so far I think Hunter is the definition of ordinary and Casey has just mumbled and screamed at me. I'm also pretty sure she's what would happen if Jena and Kristen O"Connor had a lovechild. Ngl, that's another reason why I'm just #not #likin' #it.

Hunter was great to look at. 😘

Reaction GIF

35 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Lol a Kristen and Jena love child is something I never would have imagined or thought of. :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You say this like we didn’t just play S4 where one of us is Carrie stan and the other was hoping Alex would rig some sh*t.

:dead:  :haha: 

But I know you two see eye to eye regarding S19. 

48 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Hunter was great to look at. 😘

Reaction GIF

If/when he starts an OnlyFans I'm all for it, but I've seen my share of blonde twinks in my day. :haha: 

41 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol a Kristen and Jena love child is something I never would have imagined or thought of. :lmao: 

I just realized it tonight and now I can't unsee it.

• Haha 1

Okay it's time for round five now, the petty cut. We each have 48 hours to cut one performances of our choosing. Everything highlighted in gold and blue is offlimits. Everything else is free to cut. You have 48 hours or the randomizer will make your cut for you. Good luck.

@JC @.Rei @taylorkat @Elliott @Crisis @*Amanda @FrogLenzen @NGM @*Lily @~Tom~ @*Chris @Weedy_Speedy @*Diana @*Wallace @Steven_ @goofycilla90 @1234567890 @sublymonal @Solaris @hayden98

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 6 - Round 5)