American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

8 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

She's Kelly's protege she's been on her show a couple times and even opened for her at her concerts. 

Yeah, her and Kelsea were the openers for Kelly's Meaning of Life tour, and then Kelly brought them out during her set for Miss Independent. Brynn also did her free meet & greet during Kelsea's set.

I may not be a fan, but I admire Kelly's dedication to actually making sure her acts do well*

*except for Chevel, who seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Yeah, her and Kelsea were the openers for Kelly's Meaning of Life tour, and then Kelly brought them out during her set for Miss Independent. Brynn also did her free meet & greet during Kelsea's set.

I may not be a fan, but I admire Kelly's dedication to actually making sure her acts do well*

*except for Chevel, who seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth

Yess this is very true. Kelly is very involved and make sure her acts do well in their individual music careers. :yes: From having them on her tour to recording duets with them to promoting them on her talk show - and much more. :yes: 

Lmaoo good point on Chevel. I have no idea what she's up to. :dead: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yess this is very true. Kelly is very involved and make sure her acts do well in their individual music careers. :yes: From having them on her tour to recording duets with them to promoting them on her talk show - and much more. :yes: 

Lmaoo good point on Chevel. I have no idea what she's up to. :dead: 

Meanwhile every Team Blake person I’ve interacted with has said… not those same things… about Blake. :giggle:

And we’re better off for it. :yes:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Meanwhile every Team Blake person I’ve interacted with has said… not those same things… about Blake. :giggle:

lol oh my. 😮 He seems to do well with some of his acts but oh yikes. :haha: 

LOL Rude. :dead:  :claybleh: 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Blake seems to have his favorites but yeah I don't think he's done much for 95% of them. 

3 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Kelly doesn't need The Voice, she does it because she wants to, so it makes sense that she'd go the extra mile for her acts.

Blake's only there for his own promo lmao.

that and 15+ million he makes from the show every year he's not going anywhere with that paycheck. 

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

that and 15+ million he makes from the show every year he's not going anywhere with that paycheck. 

Blake seeing Ariana Grande make more for signing into one cycle than he does in a year after being there for a decade: 👁💋👁

Stopping the rewatch for the night because my ears are ringing from the second semifinals episode.

Thank god Chayce, Willie, and Grace ended up being the final three. They were by far the best of the first week and only Beane managed to perform anywhere close to their level. Ava or Madison would round out my top 5 for the week.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy