The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, istersay said:

loving the panel, I hope it's a good season

Pretty average coach performance imo, but I’m excited to see this panel in action. It will be nice to see Keith back in a judge/coach chair, since I liked him on Idol. ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Pretty average coach performance imo, but I’m excited to see this panel in action. It will be nice to see Keith back in a judge/coach chair, since I liked him on Idol. ^_^

Still disappointed in the channel shift and losing Delta, but if the talent level stays consistent, they don't limit the song choices, and they don't turn the format into something absolutely awful, then it can stay in my book. I've heard exactly one Jessica Mauboy song in my life and that was maybe 10 years ago? Hopefully she's good. Rita was iffy on TVUK but not dreadful. Guy was... Guy. Keith seemed okay enough.

• Like 2

I hated Rita Ora in every show she mentored/coached so far. Otherwise I'm glad they actually got true-blooded Australians in the panel again. Not looking forward to the format changes though. I hope the talent makes up for it.

• Like 4

I don’t feel great about the changes. I really liked the last panel so I don’t expect this panel to be as good.

The format could be the worst in any season of the Voice franchise. We might only get 3 performances from the winner. 

Hopefully the talent delivers. It was fantastic the last 3 seasons.

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I've heard exactly zero (0). I have no idea who she is :haha:

Like Guy, she was on Australian Idol. She was their 4th season runner-up. She’s very well-known in Australia, but practically unknown outside of it.

Rita Ora is like a modern day Zsa Zsa Gabor. She’s more known for being famous than her actual music.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I don’t feel great about the changes. I really liked the last panel so I don’t expect this panel to be as good.

The format could be the worst in any season of the Voice franchise. We might only get 3 performances from the winner. 

Hopefully the talent delivers. It was fantastic the last 3 seasons.

Do we have any idea of what the format is yet?