Jump to content

The voice Australia season 10


thevoiceisthetop
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, sydneysam said:

 

When are they suppose to stop for the blinds? lmao. After literally all of the auditionees have auditioned??? :haha:

 

yes it can be like that, so in my opinion the audition phase will be longer than the old seasons and maybe several coaches will have more talents than the others ahah

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, French20 said:

 

yes it can be like that, so in my opinion the audition phase will be longer than the old seasons and maybe several coaches will have more talents than the others ahah

 

This is about to be chaotic ngl, and in a bad way this time. I don't know how they will pull this off, but they better be. The past few seasons of TVAUS have been iconic, this will be a letdown if it goes messy 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, French20 said:

 

yes it can be like that, so in my opinion the audition phase will be longer than the old seasons and maybe several coaches will have more talents than the others ahah

 

This definitely sounds like a ploy for ratings. TVAU has always had one of the longest audition phases of any international Voice franchises, now it's gonna get even longer. I can only hope the talent makes up for it.

Speaking of, any early faves from y'all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe the coaches will have the same number of talent for KOs, but it seems complicated if they can turn around as much as they want, after if one of the coaches has more talent, he will do KOs with more people for eliminate more talents and have the same number of talents at the end of the lives ‎

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Speaking of, any early faves from y'all?

 

Ella Monnery & Penelope Pettigrew for the females. I love me some comeback artists :wub:

 

Mick Harrington (Somewhere Only We Know guy) for the guys, I love the tone!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

Hold on- the battles were axed?! :duh:


Actually it's not explicitly announced, but they did hint at some big format changes this season. With the unlimited artist rule, it makes sense why battles can't take place.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The Voice Within girl (I forgot her name though 💀)


We don't know her name yet, but we have that comment that tagged a Bella Taylor, who is part of the circle of followers I discovered this season.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:


We don't know her name yet, but we have that comment that tagged a Bella Taylor, who is part of the circle of followers I discovered this season.

I’ll love whoever it is. Just anxiously awaiting her audition. 😬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As for my own early pick for possible snowflake material this season.... it has to be Dan Eade. I recognized his face from the Somewhere Only We Know promo video, and he absolutely ticks all the boxes for me. He seems to be country, but he covered a lot of genres on his various IG vids. 

Iris: https://www.instagram.com/p/COu6Ytyg4mH/

Lover, Lover: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7rCmKl76u/

 

God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDoDsoAFoRC/


I really hope he manages to stand out from the inevitably large field of artists this season. He probably has to lean in to his country side for that to happen, which is fine by me.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2021 at 7:13 AM, Cookie73 said:


Delta was only absent one season, and it happened to be the worst season of the show.

 

Delta has given us some great contestants over the years, and has brought some strong teams to lives (Her Season 8 battles team with Jordan Anthony, Sheldon Riley, Daniel Shaw, Natasha Stuart and The Koi Boys was stacked)

 

And I can’t forget artists like Alfie Arcuri, Judah Kelly, Caleb Jago Ward, Stellar Perry, Jesse Teinaki, Clarissa Spata, Steve Clisby and Vera Blue. She has been the main coach I associate with The Voice Australia and it will be weird not seeing her anymore.

 

She left at the end of the George/Kelly era, which was a great era for The Voice Australia. So much talent these seasons, even though there was a lot of drama. I mentioned more artists from that era than any other because it was that good.

A contestant wrote an article last year (that was shared on some Delta fan forums) praising how nice Delta was behind the scenes - seemed she was just as nice off camera as on camera. https://www.mamamia.com.au/delta-goodrem-leaves-the-voice/

 

She RT'ed the article on Twitter (which gave some interesting insights into TPTB in Aus) as well. The fact they ask the order of preferences for coaches to pick so they can work out who is on each team is pretty crazy. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Added Halimah to the list, along with a couple of new names.

All handles mentioned here are from Instagram.

CONFIRMED AUDITIONERS (seen in promo, revealed in articles or commented about their auditions):
 

Adrian Jemale - TBA - @adrianjemale
Dan Eade - TBA - @daneade
Halimah Kyrgios - TBA - @kyrgios_halimah
Isaac Staines - TBA - @isaacstaines_ (seen in promo)

Jordan Fuller - Falling - Turned at least Guy and Keith - @jordanfuller 
Mick Harrington - Somewhere Over the Rainbow - 4 CHAIR TURN - @mickharringtonmusic
Rory Eliza - TBA - @roryeliza
Siann Fuller - TBA - @siannfuller
Tanya George (TVAU S4 no chair) - TBA - @tanyageorgemusic
TBA (possibly Bella Taylor [@bella.taylor]) - The Voice Within
TBA (possibly Arlo Sim [@arlo.sim]) - Somewhere Only We Know

All Stars:

Elishia Semaan (Season 9) - TBA
Ella Monnery (Season 9)- TBA

UNCONFIRMED/POSSIBLE AUDITIONERS:

* indicates artists that may have been sighted in the promos

Adrian Hood (Oz Idol, Season 2) - @adriahhoodmusic
Baylie Carson - @baylie.carson
Cullen Porthill - @cullen.porthill
Danielle Matthews - @daniellematthews
Darren Constable - @darrenconstable_music
Drew Walker - @drewalkermusic
Evile Laloata - @evilelaloata
Gabrielle Taylor - TBA - @gabrielletaaylor
Henry Zaccardi Ahomana* - @kidstally
Izrael - @izraelr.hq
Jack Sweeney - @jacksweeneymusic
JediAEL - @jediael_1

Kala Gare - @k.gare_
Lau Abend - @lauabend
Legend the Rapper - @_legendofficial
Lozz Benson - @lozzbenson
Nicola Desensi - @nicola_desensi
Penelope Pettigrew (TVAU S9, no chair) - @penelope_pettigrew
Pete Murphy - @impetemurphy

Seann Miley Moore (X Factor UK 2015) - @seannmileymoore
Seb Szabo* - @sebszabomusic
Zeke Cameron - @zeke_music_

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, musicstanner said:

A contestant wrote an article last year (that was shared on some Delta fan forums) praising how nice Delta was behind the scenes - seemed she was just as nice off camera as on camera. https://www.mamamia.com.au/delta-goodrem-leaves-the-voice/

 

She RT'ed the article on Twitter (which gave some interesting insights into TPTB in Aus) as well. The fact they ask the order of preferences for coaches to pick so they can work out who is on each team is pretty crazy. 

 

I love Delta so much OMG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

 

When are they suppose to stop for the blinds? lmao. After literally all of the auditionees have auditioned??? :haha:


I’d bet the final audition pool is smaller than normal since there’s no need to be picky.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I love Delta so much OMG


The show won’t be the same without her. She was one of the best coaches ever in TVAU, and I mentioned earlier that she had many of my favorites on her team. And she seemed to be one of the most genuine coaches. Not to mention, she is a great vocalist. I don’t think I would have ever heard of Delta if I didn’t watch The Voice Australia, and thank TVAU for introducing me to her.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

And she seemed to be one of the most genuine coaches.

 

Her relationship with literally all of her members are so genuine, I love seeing it. She also helped artists, not only on their vocal stuffs and such, but also on the aspect of finding their self-confidence and be whoever they wanna be (Stellar Perry, Jordan Anthony, and Sheldon are great examples)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, musicstanner said:

A contestant wrote an article last year (that was shared on some Delta fan forums) praising how nice Delta was behind the scenes - seemed she was just as nice off camera as on camera. https://www.mamamia.com.au/delta-goodrem-leaves-the-voice/

 

She RT'ed the article on Twitter (which gave some interesting insights into TPTB in Aus) as well. The fact they ask the order of preferences for coaches to pick so they can work out who is on each team is pretty crazy. 

 

Another reason to stan Delta!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Delta being as genuine off camera as she is in front of one warms my heart - she always gave off good vibes on the show so I’m glad that wasn’t an act.
 

Half of me was considering skipping out on even casual check ups on the season since there’s no Delta or Kelly, but given the “unlimited turns” rule and the general level of talent on the Australian version of the show, I might watch this one since it’s got potential to be a highly entertaining train wreck.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Delta being as genuine off camera as she is in front of one warms my heart - she always gave off good vibes on the show so I’m glad that wasn’t an act.
 

Half of me was considering skipping out on even casual check ups on the season since there’s no Delta or Kelly, but given the “unlimited turns” rule and the general level of talent on the Australian version of the show, I might watch this one since it’s got potential to be a highly entertaining train wreck.

Yeah, the two main draws for me are the fact that Australia tends to have extremely strong artists & that there's really nothing else going on wrt The Voice for the next month or so after the premiere of TVAU, so I might as well follow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah, the two main draws for me are the fact that Australia tends to have extremely strong artists & that there's really nothing else going on wrt The Voice for the next month or so after the premiere of TVAU, so I might as well follow. 


If there are 15 excellent auditions again I will have to be invested in the season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...