The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Hopefully their coaching is as good as their outfits 👀

Well Jess already competed in a singing competition (Australian Idol S4, runner-up) so she must've had know what the contestants are feeling rn 👀. While Rita already became a coach on UK (although, let's just say- some of her decisions weren't that good lol)

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

Well Jess already competed in a singing competition (Australian Idol S4, runner-up) so she must've had know what the contestants are feeling rn 👀. While Rita already became a coach on UK (although, let's just say- some of her decisions weren't that good lol)

I’m not too optimistic about Rita and Guy tbh. Excited for Jess and Keith though! 

• Like 3

Just now, sydneysam said:

Yep Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I'll surely miss Kelly and especially Delta, she was part of the coaching panel for a long time now :( and she always had amazing singers on her team

Yeah, Delta hurts the most for me… :( 

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Delta hurts the most for me… :( 

Delta was only absent one season, and it happened to be the worst season of the show.

Delta has given us some great contestants over the years, and has brought some strong teams to lives (Her Season 8 battles team with Jordan Anthony, Sheldon Riley, Daniel Shaw, Natasha Stuart and The Koi Boys was stacked)

And I can’t forget artists like Alfie Arcuri, Judah Kelly, Caleb Jago Ward, Stellar Perry, Jesse Teinaki, Clarissa Spata, Steve Clisby and Vera Blue. She has been the main coach I associate with The Voice Australia and it will be weird not seeing her anymore.

She left at the end of the George/Kelly era, which was a great era for The Voice Australia. So much talent these seasons, even though there was a lot of drama. I mentioned more artists from that era than any other because it was that good.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

So I had some time to kill so I looked further into some comments on the teasers on IG, and I think I may have stumbled into a circle of mutuals that might be part of Season 21's cast. I only had like 20 minutes to search these, so I'm sure if I had more time, more will turn up. 

Adrian Hood - @adriahhoodmusic
Arlo Sim - @arlo.sim
Cullen Porthill - @cullen.porthill
Lau Abend - @lauabend
Lozz Benson - @lozzbenson
Nicola Desensi - @nicola_desensi
Penelope Pettigrew (Season 9, no chair turner) - @penelope_pettigrew
Seb Szabo - @sebszabomusic
Siann Fuller (sister of Jordan Fuller) - @siannfuller 

Some people mentioned Arlo and Seb being in the latest promo, I haven't had time to match faces yet, but I do remember seeing people similar to them being in there.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 1

CONFIRMED AUDITIONERS:
Mick Harrington - Somewhere Over the Rainbow - 4 CHAIR TURN
TBA (possibly Bella Taylor) - The Voice Within
TBA (possibly Jordan Fuller) - Somewhere Only We Know
Tanya George - TBA
Rory Eliza - TBA

All Stars:

Elishia Semaan (Season 9) - TBA
Ella Monnery (Season 9)- TBA

UNCONFIRMED/POSSIBLE AUDITIONERS:

* indicates artists that may have been sighted in the promos

Adrian Hood - @adriahhoodmusic
Arlo Sim* - @arlo.sim
Baylie Carson - @baylie.carson
Cullen Porthill - @cullen.porthill
Danielle Matthews - @daniellematthews
Dan Eade* - @daneade
Darren Constable - @darrenconstable_music

Drew Walker - @drewalkermusic
Evile Laloata - @evilelaloata
Henry Zaccardi Ahomana* - @kidstally
Izrael - @izraelr.hq
Jack Sweeney - @jacksweeneymusic
JediAEL - @jediael_1

Kala Gare - @k.gare_
Lau Abend - @lauabend
Legend the Rapper - @_legendofficial
Lozz Benson - @lozzbenson
Matt Druery - @matt.druery
Nicola Desensi - @nicola_desensi
Pete Murphy - @impetemurphy

Seann Miley Moore (X Factor UK 2015) - @seannmileymoore
Seb Szabo* - @sebszabomusic
Siann Fuller* (sister of Jordan Fuller) - @siannfuller 
Zeke Cameron - @zeke_music_

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

OMG yas. I thought she one hundred percent deserved a chair turn last season :( 

thank you for doing this btw :))) so excited for this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also, I stumbled into the names of a couple of BTS people for the show as I was looking into the lists. If you're doing research yourselves, if you see an Imogen Spong and/or Gary Pinto in the follow lists, it's probably a good sign that they're in the show. I think. 😛

Edited by Teraginn

16 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

HOLY S***.... someone ID'd one of the female singers as Tanya George and thanks to her I found a slew of potential auditioners for this season! Still updating the list from her follows as I'm typing this.

Omg, I’m looking at her following list rn

I haven't matched any of the new names so far with the promos, so just comment here if you recognized anyone so I can update the confirmed auditioners. Right off the bat I think Dan Eade and Henry Ahomana are in the newest promo but I have to confirm later to be sure.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, sydneysam said:

OMG yas. I thought she one hundred percent deserved a chair turn last season :( 

thank you for doing this btw :))) so excited for this!

YESSS

She deserved a chair turn HARD last season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

There were some wasted chair turns during the middle of auditions last year (like the Locomotion guy)

That guy 💀. his gesture received a lot of backlash lmao. But yeah, agreed, him, Emmagen (? the youngest one), Kirby, Sebastian, and lots of artists I thought had a pretty underwhelming auditions compared to the last few ones we've heard in the last episode

Edited by sydneysam

On 7/9/2021 at 3:27 AM, sydneysam said:

I actually loved Johnny too! Was so hyped up when I've learned that he'll be auditioning for Season 9, loved him during his AGT days. However, I felt like he became somehow too predictable during his run on the show (but that's just me)

and *that* happening with Bukhu didn't helped, ik it's not Johnny's fault but I felt like it was an unfair win 😬

Yeah, the Bukhu situation was definitely problematic. Quite disappointing that out of all the coaches they could have kept, they kept Guy, just based on last season.

But yeah, I can see why you'd say Johnny got a bit predictable; he just did ballads every time, and although he killed it, he didn't show as much versatility as, say, Stellar.