The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

To quote someone on Twitter:

"Delta is committed to channel 9 with her new production company. It is a good reason why she isn't going to be on the voice on channel 7."

They weren't wrong when they said the new season on the new channel was gonna flop lol

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

To quote someone on Twitter:

"Delta is committed to channel 9 with her new production company. It is a good reason why she isn't going to be on the voice on channel 7."

They weren't wrong when they said the new season on the new channel was gonna flop lol

Yeah, no Delta AND no Kelly?! :no:

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I love the last season so much because of all the talents and dramas. Out of all the coaches... seriously why Guy 😔. I'm gonna miss my queen Kelly and Delta, I even enjoyed George

I won’t be missing George, but definitely Delta (and Kelly to a lesser extent.) Who knows, maybe this panel will be decent? :lmao:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I won’t be missing George, but definitely Delta (and Kelly to a lesser extent.) Who knows, maybe this panel will be decent? :lmao:

Rita and Keith were both good coaches (Rita on UK, Keith on AUS) but I really don't find them entertaining to watch. Let's see though, hope the acts makes the season interesting

• Like 1

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Rita and Keith were both good coaches (Rita on UK, Keith on AUS) but I really don't find them entertaining to watch. Let's see though, hope the acts makes the season interesting

I don’t care if they’re entertaining, as long as they’re good coaches. :haha: But I agree that this doesn’t look like the most entertaining panel. Keith being back will give me some Idol vibes though. 😁

On 1/29/2021 at 1:31 AM, QueenCami said:

same! delta is amazing, as is kelly!! i'll watch if the talent is still as good probably but idt it'll be as good

The thing with The Voice Australia is they NEVER (imo) disappoint when it comes to the pool of contestants in the past few seasons. They even had better talents than The Voice US tbh, and they were more entertaining to watch because of the coaches and the diversity of the artists going into the Finale (TVUSA cannot relate because of the country mafia 😂). So yeah I'll still watch this thing.

Who knows, maybe it'll be Rita vs. Guy this time lol jk

• Like 2

On 1/28/2021 at 7:50 PM, Rodney said:

Delta isn't Australian?  Her accent sure sounds like that.

On 1/28/2021 at 7:58 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

she is but idk why she left and I thought they were but rita is british

I’m pretty sure it has to do with the change in network. Delta would have probably stayed if it wasn’t airing on a new network.

• Like 1