The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

20 hours ago, istersay said:

43903369-9658325-image-a-24_1623018907320.jpg

No disrespect to the lady, but this is NOT Rita Ora 👀 jeez

Never been into the Australian version except a few YT videos but I always felt that Kelly and Delta WERE the show, almost like Blake in the USA. This doesn’t seem right.

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

No disrespect to the lady, but this is NOT Rita Ora 👀 jeez

Never been into the Australian version except a few YT videos but I always felt that Kelly and Delta WERE the show, almost like Blake in the USA. This doesn’t seem right.

💯 

I didn’t like how last season’s format went with the coaches picking their finalist, but this season will be even worse because they get 1 performance in between rather than 4. So basically people like Timothy, Masha, Jesse and Mark last year would have lasted as long as the people eliminated in battles.

A shame since the talent is fantastic here (miles better than the UK and even better than the USA). Holland is the other version I consider Top Tier and last season was a huge disappointment, so I hope this season delivers talent wise.

The only thing was that there was a lot of drama in past seasons, especially last season (The block there, Guy turning for an extra artist, Johnny vs Bukhu, Matt and Janie becoming a duo, Kelly eliminating both artists in a playoff). All of these make me nervous for this new season (formats everywhere have been going down the drain).

Edited by Cookie73

53 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

A shame since the talent is fantastic here (miles better than the UK and even better than the USA). Holland is the other version I consider Top Tier and last season was a huge disappointment, so I hope this season delivers talent wise.

The only thing was that there was a lot of drama in past seasons, especially last season (The block there, Guy turning for an extra artist, Johnny vs Bukhu, Matt and Janie becoming a duo, Kelly eliminating both artists in a playoff). All of these make me nervous for this new season (formats everywhere have been going down the drain).

Yeah the talent here is excellent!

The Guy-related drama was... something. The channel prob did it for the drama, so now that it's switched, maybe it'll end. Matt and Janie becoming a duo was also odd, but it didn't bother me too much since they in the end agreed (though I preferred Janie). And, honestly, no one can tell me both of those contestants didn't deserve to go home :haha: They both flopped.

Yeah, I'm a little nervous, but if the talent's there, it'll be watchable, hopefully.

45 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah the talent here is excellent!

The Guy-related drama was... something. The channel prob did it for the drama, so now that it's switched, maybe it'll end. Matt and Janie becoming a duo was also odd, but it didn't bother me too much since they in the end agreed (though I preferred Janie). And, honestly, no one can tell me both of those contestants didn't deserve to go home :haha: They both flopped.

Yeah, I'm a little nervous, but if the talent's there, it'll be watchable, hopefully.

Yeah, that was one of the worst matchup pairings. It only happened because Kelly was forced to bring back a contestant due to her contestant (that won her battle despite being a huge underdog) being forced to withdraw. And the person she stole against the bring-back was basically fodder. I honestly questioned both saves when they occurred. At least both of her saves this round as a result of eliminating them deserved to advance.

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Guy turning for an extra artist, Johnny vs Bukhu, Matt and Janie becoming a duo, Kelly eliminating both artists in a playoff)

lmao that Guy drama was still unfair up to these days, not to the coaches, but to the artists. the disastrous 3-way battle between Wolf, Natalie, and Xy though 💀 (Natalie and Xy were robbed idc idc) AND THEIR SONG CHOICE- LMAO A JOKE.

I actually loved Matt and Janie 💘 their battle was probably my favorite last season. Loved Janie's tone and Matt's range andd they really blended well during the lives for me (particularly loved their Dreams performance, love the arrangement)

Out of all the people, Kelly really chose to bring back them when she could've brought back someone like Xy or something 😵

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

lmao that Guy drama was still unfair up to these days, not to the coaches, but to the artists. the disastrous 3-way battle between Wolf, Natalie, and Xy though 💀 (Natalie and Xy were robbed idc idc) AND THEIR SONG CHOICE- LMAO A JOKE.

I actually loved Matt and Janie 💘 their battle was probably my favorite last season. Loved Janie's tone and Matt's range andd they really blended well during the lives for me (particularly loved their Dreams performance, love the arrangement)

Out of all the people, Kelly really chose to bring back them when she could've brought back someone like Xy or something 😵

I thought that Xy deserved both the steal over Elisha and the comeback over Jimi. Needless to say, he would have won against either of them. Guy then gave Wolf “Dance Monkey” the next round and paired him against Johnny, who was his obvious favorite (see the Bukhu battle). Guy could have switched Wolf and Johnny’s battle partners and they would have made more sense. Instead, he created two of the most infamous battles of the season.

Matt and Janie worked, but the coaches hyped it up like they’ve never tried the duo option before, though it was the most successful (Jessie merged the sisters, Delta merged the husband and wife, Kelly tried to merge Bojesse and Sally but failed, which ended up working out Sally in the long run). A duo was split   after blinds once because the Maddens only wanted one of the two members.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

First sneak peek from this season of TVAUS

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ5nFllhsYk/?utm_medium=copy_link

His name's Mick "Mower Man" Harrington and he sang Over the Rainbow for he blinds. Turned 4 chairs 😮

I wish we could have heard more of his singing. :/ Regardless, his voice has a lot of ache and pain in it. It gave me goosebumps. 🥺 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Wow, they actually showed the chairs and coaches in the first preview. This rarely happens. We usually get about 5 audition snippets, and there is sometimes one contestant that they always show in previews (They showed Adam Ludewig’s audition in so many promos and told us he was the first 4 chair turn). 

Chair order- Keith, Rita, Jessica, Guy

Guy and Keith switched chairs from their last respective seasons, but the Australian version moves around the coaches’ chairs frequently. It’s not like the US where Blake has never moved and Adam stayed put his entire run.

• Like 3

On 6/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, sydneysam said:

Wolf, Natalie, and Xy though 💀 (Natalie and Xy were robbed idc idc)

EXACTLY, and he HAD to pick Wolf b/c otherwise everyone would have roasted him for creating all this ruckus just to eliminate him in the battles. Natalie and Xy deserved it over him imo.

On 6/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, sydneysam said:

Tbh, Matt and Janie were good, but I preferred Janie and I feel like she could have done more stuff that's her style, like softer, if she weren't paired with Matt. That being said, they had some great performances.

6 hours ago, istersay said:

awww ❤️ 

Don't know who the coach in pink is, but her dress is cool! 

Also, proposing at the blinds is such an overdone trope, sorry not sorry lmao

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRD654zLVnY/?utm_medium=copy_link
We don’t know who the person is, but their voice is literally insane and I’m already stanning 😳

WAITT omg that is Ella Monnery and Elisha Semaan from last season 😮

They are both part of Team Kelly last season. Elisha was a steal and was part of the pair who Kelly eliminated both, and Ella was one of those who had to quit due to the quarantine 😳

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

I'll have to rewatch again to confirm

I somehow knew that Ella would be back lol- Ik she's not done yet and I can't wait for her!

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I somehow knew that Ella would be back lol- Ik she's not done yet and I can't wait for her!

Screenshot-2021-07-08-19-28-08-00.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

to give y'all a referesher- here's the stunning battle of Ella and Masha

and her gorgeous blinds

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

to give y'all a referesher- here's the stunning battle of Ella and Masha

and her gorgeous blinds

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Oh yeah, that’s definitely her 👀

• Like 1