Jump to content

The voice Australia season 10


thevoiceisthetop
 Share

Recommended Posts

All handles mentioned here are from Instagram.

CONFIRMED AUDITIONERS (seen in promo or commented about their auditions):
 

Adrian Jemale - TBA - @adrianjemale
Dan Eade - TBA - @daneade
Jordan Fuller - Falling - Turned at least Guy and Keith - @jordanfuller 
Mick Harrington - Somewhere Over the Rainbow - 4 CHAIR TURN - @mickharringtonmusic
Rory Eliza - TBA - @roryeliza
Siann Fuller - TBA - @siannfuller
Tanya George (TVAU S4 no chair) - TBA - @tanyageorgemusic
TBA (possibly Bella Taylor [@bella.taylor]) - The Voice Within
TBA (possibly Arlo Sim [@arlo.sim]) - Somewhere Only We Know

All Stars:

Elishia Semaan (Season 9) - TBA
Ella Monnery (Season 9)- TBA

UNCONFIRMED/POSSIBLE AUDITIONERS:

* indicates artists that may have been sighted in the promos

Adrian Hood - @adriahhoodmusic
Baylie Carson - @baylie.carson
Cullen Porthill - @cullen.porthill
Danielle Matthews - @daniellematthews
Darren Constable - @darrenconstable_music
Drew Walker - @drewalkermusic
Evile Laloata - @evilelaloata
Henry Zaccardi Ahomana* - @kidstally
Izrael - @izraelr.hq
Jack Sweeney - @jacksweeneymusic
JediAEL - @jediael_1

Kala Gare - @k.gare_
Lau Abend - @lauabend
Legend the Rapper - @_legendofficial
Lozz Benson - @lozzbenson
Matt Druery - @matt.druery
Nicola Desensi - @nicola_desensi
Penelope Pettigrew (TVAU S9, no chair) - @penelope_pettigrew
Pete Murphy - @impetemurphy

Seann Miley Moore (X Factor UK 2015) - @seannmileymoore
Seb Szabo* - @sebszabomusic
Zeke Cameron - @zeke_music_

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Seann Miley Moore (X Factor UK 2015) - @seannmileymoore

 

WOAH WAIT- for real?? 😳

 

I liked some of his performances on X-Factor. Reminds me of Sheldon because they both have this full strong voices and adds some drama to their performances, but I feel like Sheldon has a stronger and thicker tone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

WOAH WAIT- for real?? 😳

 

I liked some of his performances on X-Factor. Reminds me of Sheldon because they both have this full strong voices and adds some drama to their performances, but I feel like Sheldon has a stronger and thicker tone


He follows a decent number of people on the following circle I discovered, including 3 people that were seen in the actual promos. It's a good sign.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

 

WOAH WAIT- for real?? 😳

 

I liked some of his performances on X-Factor. Reminds me of Sheldon because they both have this full strong voices and adds some drama to their performances, but I feel like Sheldon has a stronger and thicker tone


I actually discovered a lot of names through here and Tanya George, she's definitely a key figure to look for when you're doing your own sleuthing.

EDIT: I replied to the wrong post, this was meant for @QueenCami.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sydneysam said:

 

After this performance?? she definitely did

 

 

(cannot find the original performance video anymore 💀). Flawless vocals 🔥

yeah :( she absolutely deserved a chair turn imo, and i know that kelly was waiting for something different but that was a really good blind! 

 

i'm glad she's back and hope she goes far! :)

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New promo!
 



This features Jordan and Siann Fuller. The former is an official auditioner, and apparently Siann was just tagging along and was invited by the host to audition right after his brother. I doubt that happened IRL, TVAU has always been extra dramatic with their backstories.

Anyway, Jordan's audition song is Falling by Harry Styles, so he's not the Somewhere Only We Know singer as previously thought. Editing my masterlist now.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, just a note: several of the contestants on my list have either done gigs or released new music independently over the past few weeks. However, this does not mean that they're not on the show, since restrictions on what the show allows auditioners to do vary wildly across the international franchises.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

New promo!
 



This features Jordan and Siann Fuller. The former is an official auditioner, and apparently Siann was just tagging along and was invited by the host to audition right after his brother. I doubt that happened IRL, TVAU has always been extra dramatic with their backstories.

Anyway, Jordan's audition song is Falling by Harry Styles, so he's not the Somewhere Only We Know singer as previously thought. Editing my masterlist now.

 

Jordan sounds gorgeous! and oh boy, we're off to a rule-breaking already LMAO. That is brave for Siann to do- I can never 😳

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

 

Jordan sounds gorgeous! and oh boy, we're off to a rule-breaking already LMAO. That is brave for Siann to do- I can never 😳

This reminds me of Zae’s audition. :haha: I’m not 100% sold yet (probably because I’m tired of the song), so I’ll just wait for the full clip. And yes, this version would not be the same without some rule-breaking. :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

from what i have seen this season will be the best of all

 

we would have been wrong to think that similarly that The Voice UK, when it changes channel, the series becomes not terrible on the contrary

 

i think Channel 7 really made the series better than Channel 9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, French20 said:

from what i have seen this season will be the best of all

 

Not sure about that one, especially with the format changes this season :( less rounds iirc

 

 

22 minutes ago, French20 said:

i think Channel 7 really made the series better than Channel 9

 

I agree with this though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Not sure about that one, especially with the format changes this season :( less rounds iirc

 

 

yes they have removed the battles, it's a shame because in Australia, there are so many good talents that very often the battles are INCREDIBLE

 

but i think they must have added more blind auditions or other ordeals to contemplate the battles

 

then i'm so happy that Rita and Jessica are in the pannel, it will give a fresh air because Delta and Kelly were very good but by force, we knew them by heart, we knew before if they would turn around or not 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, French20 said:

in Australia, there are so many good talents that very often the battles are INCREDIBLE

 

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

 

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

then i'm so happy that Rita and Jessica are in the pannel, it will give a fresh air

 

that's true though, I've loved Jessica ever since her Australian Idol days, so she's the one I'm most excited about ❤️ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

 

Not sure about that one, especially with the format changes this season :( less rounds iirc

 

 

 

I agree with this though


The season seems like it will still have lots of really good talent like the last few seasons, but I’m not liking the format

 

I also don’t know what the judges will be like. Though I feel like they will make at least one finalist obvious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...