The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

It’s good to see Ella back as she was forced to drop out due to COVID restrictions

And I’m speculating that she would have won last time because she was paired against Elisha

It’s also weird seeing Elisha back given how badly her run ended

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sydneysam said:

to give y'all a referesher- here's the stunning battle of Ella and Masha

and her gorgeous blinds

I remember preferring Masha but being surprised that Ella somewhat kept up. I'll have to relisten later though!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

It’s good to see Ella back as she was forced to drop out due to COVID restrictions

And I’m speculating that she would have won last time because she was paired against Elisha

It’s also weird seeing Elisha back given how badly her run ended

Was Elisha the one in the double elim with Jimi the Kween?

Just now, QueenCami said:

I remember preferring Masha but being surprised that Ella somewhat kept up. I'll have to relisten later though!

Actually same 💀 I badly wanted Masha to win that...

Ella had the grit but Masha had the power and clarity in her delivery. I feel like Kelly chose Ella because she knew 100% that Masha would be stolen, take note that their battle happened when there are literally only 2 steals or 1 steal left iirc

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

That battle was honestly pretty even. I remember thinking that Ella would have deserved a steal if she was the one that lost. Masha was more of a frontrunner, so Ella winning was a surprise.

I remember Caleb (the other artist that had to withdraw) said that he felt sadder for Ella because he already got to experience the Lives

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Actually same 💀 I badly wanted Masha to win that...

Ella had the grit but Masha had the power and clarity in her delivery. I feel like Kelly chose Ella because she knew 100% that Masha would be stolen, take note that their battle happened when there are literally only 2 steals or 1 steal left iirc

Oops I already forgot that she lost that LOL. Oh well, she wasn't beating out Chris (?) for the finale position since apparently TVAU wanted him to win, so she would have been capped out at the SF anyway on Team Kelly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

since apparently TVAU wanted him to win

I actually thought they wanted Stellar to win- they gave a couple of pimp spots for her lol (not that I did mind because she was my fave from last season). But then by the semi-finals- finale time, Siala was leading by a large mile when it comes to the social media numbers compared to the other finalists- so I never thought Chris would win that 👻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I actually thought they wanted Stellar to win- they gave a couple of pimp spots for her lol (not that I did mind because she was my fave from last season). But then by the semi-finals- finale time, Siala was leading by a large mile when it comes to the social media numbers compared to the other finalists- so I never thought Chris would win that 👻

I would've loved for Johnny/Stellar to win! Tbh, Chris never did it for me. I remember there was some uproar on twitter afterward :haha:, which was especially bad after a season of controversy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I would've loved for Johnny/Stellar to win! Tbh, Chris never did it for me. I remember there was some uproar on twitter afterward :haha:, which was especially bad after a season of controversy

He stated that he didn’t pick his brother as a coach because he knew the controversy would be worse, as he didn’t want to think Guy was advancing him because he was his brother

• Like 3

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Oops I already forgot that she lost that LOL. Oh well, she wasn't beating out Chris (?) for the finale position since apparently TVAU wanted him to win, so she would have been capped out at the SF anyway on Team Kelly.

I felt that Masha had the greatest chance on Team George, as the frontrunner was clear on all of the other teams (and they were three of my favorites that season). I don’t remember when Siala became more of a frontrunner, but she was George‘s last original team member (and the only finalist I wasn’t a huge fan of, I’m not a fan of those types of artists in these shows or in general). I would have rather had Masha in the finale.

My order was Johnny > Chris > Stellar> Siala out of the T4, and I also enjoyed the semifinalists, and wasn’t surprised that any made Semis.

Edited by Cookie73

9 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Stellar and Siala should have been Final 2 tbh. Too bad Stellar kinda bombed on Anyone. That could have been a performance for the ages. 

Still bitter about Timothy though. How the heck did he not move on after THIS?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I thought I noticed Elishia but didn't spot Ella. Glad they both get another shot!

Also I adore The Voice Within ❤️

Whoever that was has my heart.

Same! This franchise's songbook is leagues ahead of TVUS.

• Like 1

BTW, last season I was able to form a decent spoiler list before Season 9 premiered. Not sure if I can do that this season, but I'll try.

So far what we have is:

Mick Harrington - Somewhere Over the Rainbow - 4 CHAIR TURN
TBA - The Voice Within
TBA - Somewhere Only We Know

All Stars:

Elishia Semaan (Season 9) - TBA
Ella Monnery (Season 9)- TBA

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Stellar and Siala should have been Final 2 tbh. Too bad Stellar kinda bombed on Anyone. That could have been a performance for the ages. 

for sureee- they were my top 2 as well. Stellar actually sounded gorgeous on the opening part of the song, but her emotions got the better of her (once again) so she started to get pitchy all throughout the performance

Timothy too was my pick for Team Guy :(( I absolutely loved his SF performance

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I noticed someone replying that name to you on IG. I checked out her IGTV, she definitely has a similar tone to the girl in the promo. And she follows The Voice Access All Areas account, so she might very well be the girl.

UPDATE:

TBA (possibly Bella Taylor) - The Voice Within
TBA - Somewhere Only We Know

All Stars:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

for sureee- they were my top 2 as well. Stellar actually sounded gorgeous on the opening part of the song, but her emotions got the better of her (once again) so she started to get pitchy all throughout the performance

Timothy too was my pick for Team Guy :(( I absolutely loved his SF performance

I actually really loved Johnny; he was probably my pick (since Masha def wasn't making the finale), with Stellar next. 

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I actually really loved Johnny; he was probably my pick (since Masha def wasn't making the finale), with Stellar next. 

I actually loved Johnny too! Was so hyped up when I've learned that he'll be auditioning for Season 9, loved him during his AGT days. However, I felt like he became somehow too predictable during his run on the show (but that's just me)

and *that* happening with Bukhu didn't helped, ik it's not Johnny's fault but I felt like it was an unfair win 😬

• Like 1

So the promo with the Somewhere Only We Know sneak peek was posted on IG, and I saw several comments ID'ing one of the guys there as Jordan Fuller. He recently posted a story featuring Ella Monnery and the promo, and I saw Bella Taylor commenting on one of his posts, so he's pretty much confirmed. He definitely sounds like he could be the guy singing Somewhere Only We Know, but I'll put him in as a possibility till I hear more stuff from him.

UPDATE:

TBA (possibly Jordan Fuller) - Somewhere Only We Know

All Stars:

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

So the promo with the Somewhere Only We Know sneak peek was posted on IG, and I saw several comments ID'ing one of the guys there as Jordan Fuller. He recently posted a story featuring Ella Monnery and the promo, and I saw Bella Taylor commenting on one of his posts, so he's pretty much confirmed. He definitely sounds like he could be the guy singing Somewhere Only We Know, but I'll put him in as a possibility till I hear more stuff from him.

UPDATE:

TBA (possibly Jordan Fuller) - Somewhere Only We Know

All Stars:

thank you for these updates!!