Potential Winners that got dumped in battles/KOs.

VoiceFan!

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Mikaela Astel very well could have won her season, and if it wasn't for Kelly's stupidity or if someone had just stolen her, I think she would have won, or at least make the Finale. 

A much needed mostly country finale spice-up too... :/ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Mikaela Astel very well could have won her season, and if it wasn't for Kelly's stupidity or if someone had just stolen her, I think she would have won, or at least make the Finale. 

she could have won over maelyn? i think she and maelyn would have stolen votes from each other, possibly leading to country domination.

19 minutes ago, B-B said:

Maya Sykes from s7 got four chairs immediately and got dumped after a very strong battle performance 

ughhh yes taste! i loved her performance, although i don't think she would have won. she's probably not the strongest diva (though we didn't get to see enough of her to say). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

She might've gone far but I don't see her winning against Maelyn? Maybe that's cz Maelyn was the TCO and TPTB would've done everything in their power to protect Maelyn.(Just like they did with Kennedy and T-storm, though they weren't successful at those ocassions.

• Like 1

Brennan wouldn't win, I'm almost certain. If she replaced Hoot in Kelly's Top 3, she could've made the finale. If her and Hoot were together in Kelly's Top 3, the semis would be her ceiling.

Mendeleyev is a better candidate. He genuinely didn't even try and his blind was very well received. If they let him do his own thing, he definitely could've won.

Mikaela, I don't know. I feel like make she could've made the finale but would just fall short in comparison to Maelyn and it's also pretty likely she would've crushed under the pressure of live shows

I disagree about Mikaela cause we didn't hear her performing live and she's so young, I don't see her doing well in the show xD.

I remember the Morgan Twins from season 4 and their audition went so big in the internet... and then they lost the battle and got montaged xD. I don't think they would win but I had not expected that XD.

Also I remember Khaliya and that a lot of people liked her, but I didn't and was happy that she lost lol.

Edited by Yti

1 hour ago, tjdo9999 said:

Khaliya Kimberlie gave me major danielle bradbery/ chevell vibe. Sadly she didn’t pick Blake and instead pick Miley (who is famous for dumping potential winners .ie Chloe and Addison)

She got forced to sing a terrible song and got montage 😢

I doubt if she'll win Season 11 because of the LGBTQ bias from Minivan. She might have gone far than battles though. I don't think she'll come close to Sundance or Billy.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

5 hours ago, Daillon said:

I think Mikaela could have been a threat, but even that’s a stretch.

Mikaela seemed to be adored by the public, but her battle showed she wasn´t ready. Strategically,it would have been to choose her, but nerves would eventually get the best of her, and Kelly herself has said she is not good at coaching nerves.

Also, very few here were expecting the Bundys to flop, so it seemed like a good decision to choose them solely taking the battle in account. I know I would have. However, I wouldn´t have paired a trio against my youngest contestant, I would have thrown them someone more experienced. 

• Like 2

If Mendeleyev had won that battle, I’m 80% sure Blake would’ve stolen Preston (assuming he could steal him) since he’s a sucker for crooner types. That said, between Marybeth and Mendeleyev I don’t know who would’ve won that KO pair up; if Mendeleyev had won it, he and Katie 110% would’ve been the playoffs PV winners for Team Legend, and from there as long as his song selection was good he could’ve at least made the semifinals.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Mendeleyev is the first one that comes to mind. He was a different artist and Minivan seemed  to appreciate that, but sadly, John didn´t. 

He could have thrived on Blake's or Gwen's team had he was not mesmerized by John's pitch about the original singer of his blind audition song. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

He could have thrived on Blake's or Gwen's team had he was not mesmerized by John's pitch about the original singer of his blind audition song. 

I’m only saying he should’ve picked Blake because with Gwen he’d have been a threat to Rose’s front-runner status on the team, whereas Blake’s front runner was slightly less clear-cut before KOs (which was after Mendeleyev got eliminated, so he still could’ve been a front-runner at least until lives started).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Mikaela seemed to be adored by the public, but her battle showed she wasn´t ready. Strategically,it would have been to choose her, but nerves would eventually get the best of her, and Kelly herself has said she is not good at coaching nerves.

Also, very few here were expecting the Bundys to flop, so it seemed like a good decision to choose them solely taking the battle in account. I know I would have. However, I wouldn´t have paired a trio against my youngest contestant, I would have thrown them someone more experienced. 

i agree about nerves. i understand being scared to face 3 adults in the battles, but if she made the lives, the pressure would be way higher. 

i also think that the bundys was a better choice, their harmonies were on point. my favorite part of the song, however, was mikaela's part when she sings "and i love you, i love you, i love you, like never before." she should have been stolen