Your Single One Favorite Snowflake of The Voice History

Ottoship

Been watching S13, but even though she isn't my favorite contestant, Zan is the first 

contestant I followed intently pre-show. I also really liked her run on the show, besides that awful Never Be The Same song choice. You could say she was the first contestant I truly stanned before, and on the show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Been watching S13, but even though she isn't my favorite contestant, Zan is the first 

contestant I followed intently pre-show. I also really liked her run on the show, besides that awful Never Be The Same song choice. You could say she was the first contestant I truly stanned before, and on the show.

out of curiosity, who is your favorite contestant?

Just now, ashwinner said:

out of curiosity, who is your favorite contestant?

Would prob be different if I watched the earlier seasons, since I've seen several outstanding performances from then, but from the ones I've watched, it's (surprise! not.) Maelyn Jarmon. I come back to her performances the most out of anyone.

• Thanks 1

Even though I looovvvveeee Sawyer and Tessanne too but my fav snowflake in the history of the show is Jordan Smith. His voice is so angelic his tone is so soothing, he has various colors and textures in his voice. He sings so effortlessly and eloquently. He has one of the most purest and clearest vocals I've ever seen and not to mention the amazing vocal power that he possess.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Even though I looovvvveeee Sawyer and Tessanne too but my fav snowflake in the history of the show is Jordan Smith. He voice is so angelic his tone is soothing, he has various colors and textures in his voice. He sings so effortlessly and eloquently. He has one of the most purest and clearest vocals I've ever seen and not to mention the amazing vocal power that he possess.

Jordan is AMAZING! I love his battle with Regina, but the fact that Regina and Jordan were toe to toe just makes it so incredible

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Jordan is AMAZING! I love his battle with Regina, but the fact that Regina and Jordan were toe to toe just makes it so incredible

Yeah I thought Jordan would destroy her but she was toe to toe with Jordan( I guess Jordan holded back) in the battle and that's what made it a great battle.

• Like 3

My first snowflake that i fully supported during live shows was Matt McAndrew. I remember that Taylor Phelan was my initial snowflake, i truly stanned him, his audition was out of this world, but then he was eliminated and i was really, really, dissapointed. I would have stopped watching that season, but then Matt came with a killer performance of "Take Me To Church" and just got all my attention the rest of the season. I really wanted him to win, and of course, when he didn't, i was dissapointed again. (Season 7 was a mess, a lot of talent but some of the results were trash). He is still to this day, one of my favorite snowflakes ever on the show.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

He is still to this day, one of my favorite snowflakes ever on the show.

He was your first fully supported snowflake but the question was who is your snowflake in the history of the show? So who is your #1 fav snowflake.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

He was your first fully supported snowflake but the question was who is your snowflake in the history of the show? So who is your #1 fav snowflake.

Well, he used to be, until Season 16, when Queen Maelyn came and SLAYED all the competition. He is still my second favorite, i just wanted to talk about him because his name came right into my head when i saw the word "snowflake" in title of the topic.

Sorry if what i said was off-topic. That was not my intention. I would delete my post, but i don't really know how to do it. If someone can tell me how, i would've really grateful 

Oh, and maybe i'll do a topic later about "first snowflakes" or something like that. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Didn't know you like Sawyer that much.

His post-show work is right up my alley musically for the days I'm not feeling the pop-rock stuff that makes up a good 80% of my Spotify playlist, and his tone is a really solid/interesting balance of clear and gritty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

Alisan had my favorite run on the show (Kimberly as a close second), but Matthew Schuler is probably my favorite overall.

So you're saying you Love Mathew the most but based on the run on the show your fav is Alison. I'm a little surprised cz I think Kimberly was your fav cz you said she is the best singer and performer to ever be on the show.

• Like 1

My shortlist for this as of right now would look something like this.

Barrett Baber

Todd Tilghman

Josh Kaufman

Kameron Marlowe

Todd and Josh had obviously very memorable runs and I still enjoy supporting them to this day, even though I only knew of Todd this year. Kameron did not have a really long run on the show, but it has been extremely gratifying to see him move past his Voice stint and establish himself as an up-and-comer in the country music scene. But I gotta say.... I have to stand firm in my position that Barrett Baber is my #1 snowflake from this show. I'm just a fan, y'all. #StillAboardTheBaberTrain #5YearsStrong 

• Like 2

This is a really hard question for me... I haven’t watched a full season of the Voice (I think S19 will be the first) so I really only go off the performances they post on YouTube (I so wish I could find the full episodes somewhere... 😅) I’ve developed a “list” of sorts because I can’t pick one. 😂

Danielle Bradbery- I am probably the most active in Danielle’s career. This is partly due to the wonderful community that @season1 has created in her fan thread. :wub: Overall, I’m a sucker for pretty, country voices, and Danielle is just that! 😊 I loved her performance of Who I Am because it felt like her own song (I literally thought it was until I looked the song up. 😅) Danielle also has some greats original songs like Potential, Human Diary, and Never Have I Ever. I wouldn’t call her my “first” snowflake, but she’s definitely the first of my favorites where I’ve actively been apart of their fanbase. 😄

Christina Grimmie- Her audition is one of my favorites of all-time. She had an incredible range and all of her performances impressed me in at least one area. In my opinion, she was Team Adam’s best contestant (sorry Addison, Tessanne, and Jordan fans. 😏) Her performance of Can’t Help Falling in Love always gets me emotional. Her death is one that I will never forget... 😢 

Noah Mac- When referring to S13 of the Voice, most people debate who was the better contestant: Chloe or Addison? While I liked both of them, my favorite of the season was Noah Mac. :wub:  Noah’s voice has such a wow factor to it, and that was part of the reason why I was obsessed with his performances. Out of all the Voice contestants, he has the second highest number of studio performances in my playlist. 👏 Another reason why I loved him was because he generally looked like he had fun on that stage. 😁 Not to mention, I personally think he is the best-looking male contestant to ever grace the Voice stage. :blushingwave: 

Brynn Cartelli- I know this an unpopular opinion, but Brynn is my Season 14 favorite. :yes: Not only is she so gosh darn beautiful, but her voice is just perfect! 😍 In Noah’s “write-up” I mentioned that he had the second highest number of performance studio versions in my playlist, well Brynn has the most. 😅 I am just that obsessed with her and her voice. I also love how she totally owned that “underdog turns front runner” storyline (thanks Kelly. 😘) In terms of the her performances, Brynn holds a special place in my heart. Her battle of ...Ready For It? was the first performance I remember clicking on and really enjoying. Now they took it off YouTube, so I’m just left watching reactions... 😒 Brynn’s performance of Here Comes Goodbye is the best Knockout performance that I have ever watched (I know I’m going to get backlash for this one. :blargwave:) I also really enjoyed her performance of Skyfall and her studio version of  What the World Needs Now Is Love is my personal favorite (I can’t find the actual performance anywhere. #TheVoiceStruggles) Brynn’s song Last Night’s Mascara is also one of my favorite songs. 😊

Chevel Shepherd- Like I mentioned in Danielle’s write-up, I am a sucker for pretty, country voices. In my opinion, Chevel has the prettiest voice out of all the Voice contestants that I have heard. :thumbsup:  She can make any song sound good, even the boring country songs. 😅 Thankfully, the Voice has a compilation video of all her performances (though I’m sure it will disappear soon. :giggle:) I actually really enjoyed Chevel’s audition, and thought it was one of her better performances (maybe it’s just because I’m obsessed with her voice. ❤️) Chevel took after Brynn in the aspect that they both had the “underdog turns frontrunner” storyline. I really enjoyed her performance of Blue and thought that it was a yodeling masterpiece. 👏 Chevel’s original song, Broken Hearts, is one of my favorite songs ever and is one of the few songs that I never get tired of. 😊 

Maelyn Jarmon- Maelyn’s audition performance of Fields of Gold is my favorite audition in TVUS history. :clap: Maelyn truly made that song magical and deserved to win the season after it. One of the reasons why Maelyn is so great is that she took down all the country guys of the season, which is a huge accomplishment considering how many there were in Season 16. 🤣 Maelyn’s entire run can be defined with the word: SLAYED. Her compilation video (which was an absolute pleasure to watch) was amazing and out of all my favorites, she had the best run on the show. 👍 Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like Maelyn has done much in terms of original music, but I’ll certainly look out for it. 👀 

Allegra Miles- My most recent favorite and the one I constantly support in @thevoiceisthetop’s S18 +/- game. 😄 Allegra’s voice is like Brynn’s so she had me from her audition. 😅 She continued to deliver week by week, until she was robbed of a finale spot due to the Voice’s ridiculous “every coach gets one person in the finale” rule. 😒 I don’t have much to say about Allegra since she’s kind of fresh off the presses, but I believe she has a single that I still haven’t listened to. 

If you read all of this, thank you, because I know I went a bit overboard. 😅 I couldn’t really pick my favorite, but after writing this, I think it’s Brynn Cartelli. 🤔 I’m hoping I’ll find a new favorite in Season 19. If you want to see my current favorites for Season 19, check the spoiler tab in my signature. 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3