The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Is anyone else still in disbelief that Nick/TPTB chose Dana to perform Stuck With You for her battle??? Relistened to her audition and I can't picture it at all.

Going to the lives, he should let her do her thing. She won't beat Blake and Kelly's teams but at least she would have a better shot than if she goes the pop lane.

7 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

The key word was BLOW THE ROOF OFF. Maelyn's and Thunderstorm's were of course one of the best auditions ever but they didn't blow the roof lol. We loved there's because of how much emotion and dynamics they showed. I think out of the last 8 or 9 seasons Sandy Redd's BA was that audition which really sent the stage on fire or it converted the audition into a concert.

Yeah and you completely missed the point of my post. @jus.vshn said that he expected a four-chair audition to blow the roof off and none of the four-chair turners I mentioned did that. Like you said, their strength wasn't vocal power but the emotion and dynamics that they showed during their audition. 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Going to the lives, he should let her do her thing. She won't beat Blake and Kelly's teams but at least she would have a better shot than if she goes the pop lane.

Good thing he let her leave a good impression on America with her KO

26 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Is anyone else still in disbelief that Nick/TPTB chose Dana to perform Stuck With You for her battle??? Relistened to her audition and I can't picture it at all.

It wasn’t a good choice, but sources said she still did amazing with it and “Danafied” it lol

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

Does anyone else miss the whole team performances that took place in the early lives. We haven’t had that since S17. 

Yeah, probably because of the pandemic and the fact that we only have 3 weeks of live shows now (which is also due to the pandemic). 🙃

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It´s a weird choice definitely, but apparently she did the best she could with it. It´s exactly a Kyla situation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It´s a weird choice definitely, but apparently she did the best she could with it. It´s exactly a Kyla situation.

Yeah my source said she hit some good notes so I figure she did what she could’ve. Like Kyla did with One last time lol

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Well, Taryn was on the thumbnail for Best Battles, although I doubt you mean this seriously to mean anything.

It does mean something. Taryn and WTW's battle was the first one aired. Likewise, Kenzie's blind was the first one aired. 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

i feel like there’s gonna be a lot of arrangement stuff going on with this battle (almost like when nick did joanna vs roderick in s18 with when the party’s over, which was a pretty unexpected song choice for me) and i feel like it’s gonna really depend on how they arrange the song and it could really go any way.

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Same with Tamara.....they both opened. Unless y’all truly consider they were both the best of their respective weeks 🤣🤣

I know it doesn’t mean anything. It was a joke! 😂

But, I do think it’s better than what IDF is giving him credit for. Cam’s is the best one IMO. 

• Like 2

So assuming we have 13 contestants this week, we already have 

Monday:

Pia (promo) 

Avery (leak)

Ciana (not confirmed, but very likely die to block)

Tuesday:

Gihanna (IG story)

Unconfirmed:

Emma (IG story)

Connor (promo)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Thanks 1