The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Angeles said:

Did Kelsea Ballerini actually replace Kelly in the battles? 

3 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

People, including myself, has asked this question multiple time and STILL no answer!!!

LMAO yes, Kelsea did replace Kelly in the battles but, apparently, Kelly took the decisions 'virtually'. That's all I know so far. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Since airing order generally correlates with taping order, I think we'll probably meet a few of these people from tapings 1 and 2 in the next episode:

Emma Caroline - Slow Burn (Kacey Musgraves) - Blake and Kelly turned. Picked BLAKE.
Ciana Pelekai - Dance Monkey (Tones & I) - John and Nick turned. John blocked Nick. Team JOHN.
Savanna Woods - Zombie (The Cranberries) Nick and Kelly turned. Picked KELLY.
Andrew Marshall - Gravity (John Mayer) - NICK turned.

I've bolded Emma because she was in taping 1, I think it's likely she'll be in this next episode or the following one. However, since she's a two-chair turner, they likely didn't comment much about how many spots they each had left so there'll be less constraints on where she'll be probably. I'm not sure what narrative they'll go for next episode, but opening with Blake not getting artists he turns for and then ending with him getting Avery could be it, so a lot of this will depend on whatever story they try to spin during the next episode.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Since airing order generally correlates with taping order, I think we'll probably meet a few of these people from tapings 1 and 2 in the next episode:

Emma Caroline - Slow Burn (Kacey Musgraves) - Blake and Kelly turned. Picked BLAKE.
Ciana Pelekai - Dance Monkey (Tones & I) - John and Nick turned. John blocked Nick. Team JOHN.
Savanna Woods - Zombie (The Cranberries) Nick and Kelly turned. Picked KELLY.
Andrew Marshall - Gravity (John Mayer) - NICK turned.

I've bolded Emma because she was in taping 1, I think it's likely she'll be in this next episode or the following one. However, since she's a one-chair turner, they likely didn't comment much about how many spots they each had left so there'll be less constraints on where she'll be probably. I'm not sure what narrative they'll go for next episode, but opening with Blake not getting artists he turns for and then ending with him getting Avery could be it, so a lot of this will depend on whatever story they try to spin during the next episode.

I mean it says she's a 2-chair :haha: But she also confirmed she's up this week.

Ciana seemed to imply that she'll be up, and since she's the last block it seems pretty logical that we'll get her tomorrow, if not Tuesday.

Savanna seemed to imply she's not up this week.

Andrew... I'm getting mixed signals from him but I feel like he might be lying and is probably up tomorrow.

I'm thinking for tomorrow (not in order):

Avery Roberson

Emma Caroline

Andrew Marshall

Jose Figueroa, Jr.

Ciana Pelekai

Pia Renee

Ryleigh Modig

-Honestly I can't guess who would be Kelly's other one for tomorrow.

If we end up with a 9th, it'll likely be Kelly or John's since Blake and Nick already have a slight lead in terms of number of contestants.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I mean it says she's a 2-chair :haha: But she also confirmed she's up this week.

Ciana seemed to imply that she'll be up, and since she's the last block it seems pretty logical that we'll get her tomorrow, if not Tuesday.

Andrew... I'm getting mixed signals from him but I feel like he might be lying and is probably up tomorrow.

Avery Roberson

Emma Caroline

Andrew Marshall

Jose Figueroa, Jr.

Ciana Pelekai

Pia Renee

Ryleigh Modig

If we end up with a 9th, it'll likely be Kelly or John's since Blake and Nick already have a slight lead in terms of number of contestants.

LOL i just guessed that from memory and forgot to check

yea, pia + ciana makes sense through promo and block, and i can see the other ones. i also don't see them putting ryleigh later than next episode given how heavily she's been featured in promos. i think if they include ryleigh this episode and gihanna tuesday, then anna grace will definitely be next week, so neither anna grace or gihanna this episode, i'd think?

16 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Avery Roberson

Emma Caroline

Andrew Marshall

Jose Figueroa, Jr.

Ciana Pelekai

Pia Renee

Ryleigh Modig

Durrell´s IG story yesterday pleaded eveyone to watch on Monday, so I´m going to assume we´ll meet him on Ep 3 as well.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Durrell´s IG story yesterday pleaded eveyone to watch on Monday, so I´m going to assume we´ll meet him on Ep 3 as well.

So are we thinking Ciana might be on episode 4 instead?

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John could get three artists, or maybe Durrell isn´t on Ep 3 and just meant watch in general. But I´m 99% sure we´re getting Ciana on Ep 3.

I'm feeling only 8 artists for Ep 3 so maybe Durell will be on Ep 4.

52 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LOL i just guessed that from memory and forgot to check

yea, pia + ciana makes sense through promo and block, and i can see the other ones. i also don't see them putting ryleigh later than next episode given how heavily she's been featured in promos. i think if they include ryleigh this episode and gihanna tuesday, then anna grace will definitely be next week, so neither anna grace or gihanna this episode, i'd think?

Gihanna confirmed (*cough* heavily implied *cough*) she's on Tuesday, but I agree. Anna Grace will probably be up next week.

I do think it'll be either Halley or JD edited in for tomorrow's episode but neither has confirmed anything since they're not super active on IG.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John could get three artists, or maybe Durrell isn´t on Ep 3 and just meant watch in general. But I´m 99% sure we´re getting Ciana on Ep 3.

Damn. Of course he posts on the day I don't check his socials :haha:

So possibly tomorrow we'll get Pia/Ciana/Durell - which would make sense. A PO contender, a KO elimination, and a battle elimination.

Which, if we do get 9 Monday and 5 Tuesday, likely give Kelly 2 on Tuesday (Gihanna and someone else? It leaves Savanna, Anna Grace, Halley, and JD...)

15 hours ago, QueenCami said:

IMO, Terrence did an amazing job of it in Season 14. That actually might be the only version I've heard, actually.

Lowell did a decent, though not great, job of it in season eight, as well.

They're the only other two besides Victor who've done the song, though, I think.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Gihanna confirmed (*cough* heavily implied *cough*) she's on Tuesday, but I agree. Anna Grace will probably be up next week.

I do think it'll be either Halley or JD edited in for tomorrow's episode but neither has confirmed anything since they're not super active on IG.

I am most excited about her "I'm Like a Bird" performance. Nelly Furtado songs are seldom performed on the show. The last time said song was performed was on Season 2 by Mathai.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Don't we usually get a little promo in the Monday morning of a Blinds episode showing a few artists that will be tonight? I remember we got one for Ep 3 in S18 in the morning that showed that CammWess would be on that night.

Nah, we already got tonight’s promo a few days ago but that only had Pia I think 

• Thanks 1