The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Pete was just on a live and it seems like his IS song is a bus. 

He said, "Please vote me through. I really don't want to sing that last chance song tomorrow. There I said it. *laugh* Cam saw my rehearsal for it, too, and just please vote me through."

If he hasn't complained about his KO and PO song choices, I can't even imagine how bad this one is.

lowkey rooting for Cam and Jordan/Anna to be Blake's Top 2 so we can see Pete's song choice

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Harmat said:

He said, "Please vote me through. I really don't want to sing that last chance song tomorrow. There I said it. *laugh* Cam saw my rehearsal for it, too, and just please vote me through."

omg poor Pete! 

34+35 alert

Edited by pauwis
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gave the studios a second listen, and I've warmed up to Cam's studio. Its still has the Cam effect, although still, this is not what he was supposed to sing following his fantastic KO.

Like I stated before, Jordan has my favorite studio, and Pete is doing his thing again. Great frol both.

Team Kelly came to win. All of them.

Ryleigh's studio is growing on me, if she pulls it off, John is saving her.

I've seen a number of people criticizing Victor's studio. Personally, I dig it. He gets the job done.

Poor Andrew. He probably got the biggest bus out of all 20. That song + arrangement is no bueno. Jose fared better, but still not getting PV.

Like I said, Rachel has been handed the PV on a silver platter. Hope she takes advantage of the pimping.

Agree with all of these! I think the Team Nick PV is very uncertain between Rachel and Dana and obviously it’ll depend on who gets pimped more and their performance. Pete and Jordan are growing on me with these studios after hearing them for the first time.

6 minutes ago, Harmat said:

WAP - The Voice Performance 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If he hasn't complained about his KO and PO song choices, I can't even imagine how bad this one is.

lowkey rooting for Cam and Jordan/Anna to be Blake's Top 2 so we can see Pete's song choice

He seems like the type who won’t complain about anything. He couldn’t have been happy about the KO song. 

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

I'm pretty confident on Pete moving on tonight, but I'm already not feeling good about his T9 song.

They may let him get a good T9 song if they know Cam will beat him. Then, when it really matters, they bus him with the IS song.

I think Cam can deliver a song like this despite how the studio sounded. I remember how everyone questioned Chloe’s TEOMH studio and then she did it live and it was amazing!!! I can see Cam doing the same thing but we will see

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I swear, after the show is over, I'm gonna hop on one of Pete's livestreams and ask him what did he do to piss the producers so much.

It's possible that they are trying to make sure he doesn't make the finale, and there are two potential reasons:

- Blake has had two in the finale both times we've had this format so far, so they want someone else (prob Kelly) to have two spots this time

- They don't want people to think Pete made it far b/c of his connection w/ Blake, though they didn't have this issue with Meghan Linsey

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I swear, after the show is over, I'm gonna hop on one of Pete's livestreams and ask him what did he do to piss the producers so much.

I'm a little sad about him despite that I don't like him because I think TPTB is way too harsh to him. 

I really think TPTB is clearing the path (not just Blake) for Cam to get the PV.

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

I'm a little sad about him despite that I don't like him because I think TPTB is way too harsh to him. 

I really think TPTB is clearing the path (not just Blake) for Cam to get the PV.

But why would his IS song affect Cam getting the PV? It seems they want him to get eliminated - either in this round or the next one - if his IS song is *that* bad

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

But why would his IS song affect Cam getting the PV? It seems they want him to get eliminated - either in this round or the next one - if his IS song is *that* bad

Uhmm not the song choice but him moving to Top 9 is a threat to Cam. If he still survive this bus attempt again I think they will let him do what he wants

Ok don't quote me on this but....

Are they bussing Pete in order to save Blake's reputation?

If Cam gets PV, and Blake doesn't save Pete, then a lot of fans will say Blake is "betraying his friend" because he used to be friends with Pete. However, if he DOES save Pete, people will say that he's "biased" and "just choosing his friend". It's a lose-lose situation.

If they give Pete a bad song, and he doesn't do well, Blake can not choose him and fans should be more understanding.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Anyways chile, Gihanna has my favorite studio and she’s gonna slayyy. She scared me when she said “Glitter in the air on a sugar high” I thought she was getting bussed.

Should've had more faith in Kelly.  She was never going to let that happen.

Edited by Rodney

Reminder that the live performances almost always sound different than the studio versions. It may be for better or for worse but they are rarely an accurate indicator about the actual performance :yes:

• Like 2

If Pete’s IS song is that bad, then TPTB are pushing for Corey to take the 5th spot. Unless he somehow gets another song for next week’s IS, I think it happened before when someone had two different potential songs two weeks in a row (not sure though, I think I saw that while scrolling the Possible songs thread)

• Like 1