The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Should've had more faith in Kelly.  She was never going to let that happen.

I don't think a single member of Team Kelly got bussed with a song choice and unless one of them flops live, it's gonna be hard to understand why we're only getting 2-3 of them in the top 9 instead of all of them :haha:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Listened to a few more and here are my thoughts:

- Dana sounds good, I prefer Rachel to her but listening to this solidifies my feeling that Dana can get the PV, then she can do a ballad in the SF

- Cam sounded good, too, but there were a few runs I didn't like stylistically

- Victor? The whole song was just like My Girl to me except worse. I hope I like it more live

- Anna Grace's voice sounded SO pretty

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Reminder that the live performances almost always sound different than the studio versions. It may be for better or for worse but they are rarely an accurate indicator about the actual performance :yes:

Yeah. I think some people are setting themselves up for disappointment.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I don't think a single member of Team Kelly got bussed with a song choice and unless one of them flops live, it's gonna be hard to understand why we're only getting 2-3 of them in the top 9 instead of all of them :haha:

They better get a 10th anniversary Wildcard for Kelly's fourth member cause unless one flops, none of them deserve to go home.

Just now, Daillon said:

I agree that this will be the case for most, but there are some I suspect will do better live than on the studios, chiefly, Cam. He's a performer, so being on stage will probably add to his performance.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

They better get a 10th anniversary Wildcard for Kelly's fourth member cause unless one flops, none of them deserve to go home.

:haha:

Strange that no one found Lindsay Joan's studio today.

• Haha 9

Just now, Someone648 said:

:haha:

Strange that no one found Lindsay Joan's studio today.

The only reason is that she's going to be introduced as a celebrity mentor for the finale contestants, so we'll get to see her later. She plans to perform a duet with each contestant and she'll also be performing her new song, "Human," live!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

At this point, the only person I’m 100% confident will nail the performance is Kenzie. In fact, it will probably be better than the studio. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I actually think it was really smart for Dana to go upbeat for this round. Because more than likely she’s going through. Then she can go slow in the SF where she’ll need the PV. Also, love the signature “UH” at the end lol

Gonna go listen to more brb

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I love all of the studios in Team Kelly (didnt watch Savanna though) & even though he won’t win, I want Corey to duet with Kelly sometime (either in the finale or in her show bc she’s INSANE)

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I know IDF is having serious doubts about Cam getting PV with that song (and with Pete`s and Jordan`s song choices too). But does anybody actually think he`ll go home tomorrow?

No.  Blake almost always saves those who pick him unexpectedly.  (See: Paxton Ingram and TSoul.)  If Pete or Jordan get the vote over Cam, he's getting saved, for sure.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I actually think it was really smart for Dana to go upbeat for this round. Because more than likely she’s going through. Then she can go slow in the SF where she’ll need the PV. Also, love the signature “UH” at the end lol

Gonna go listen to more brb

Yeah I think Rachel’s getting PV this time but Dana will in the semis. Same with Pete and Cam

I don’t understand why people are saying Dana needs to stop doing upbeat songs. Corey, Gihanna, and Rachel, haven’t done an upbeat song, yet I don’t see anybody complaining about that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B-B said:

I don’t understand why people are saying Dana needs to stop doing upbeat songs. Corey, Gihanna, and Rachel, haven’t done an upbeat song, yet I don’t see anybody complaining about that

I'm not saying she should stop doing upbeat, but I would love to hear her sing something different (i.e. a ballad).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, B-B said:

I think what they meant is something different from her.

5 minutes ago, B-B said:

Facts lol both rose and Desz did upbeat and still came out with a PV

• Like 3

I’m all in for people showing versatility (my #1 is Alisan, lol) but when there are only 3 live shows, I can’t really ask for that. It’s bloodbath after bloodbath in this format, so I get that contestants want to stick to what they do best.

• Like 5