The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Thinking that too, but ugh, I don't want my hopes up. At least I think it will be the best for last even if not leaked.(Thinking they go last before the 4-Way KO)

Honestly, if they aren't leaked, then that just means I have more to look forward to in the episode. It's a win-win!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I reached a low point in my life. The KO I'm more eager to watch next week is Savanna's, of course, but also Kenzie vs Avery. Why? Because I feel like it's the perfect KO to advance in the empirical approach of Minivan's Studies. I just wanna see their reaction, maybe poke them a bit, take sociological notes on minivan's behaviour... IDK. 

GIF by Election 2016

Honestly, I don´t think that Avery being eliminated is gonna cause nearly as much outrage as Ethan going home yesterday. Avery is not nearly as country as Ethan. Plus, he´s not as young and laid back. This tends to appeal to Minivan too. This also appears to be a clearer victory than the Jordan/Ethan pairing (I personally thought Jordan won it and it wasn´t close, but it seems the majority outside of IDF didn´t). 

But I would prefer neither Kenzie nor Cam to be leaked, and I hope they get aired one after the other, because I want to see them compete for FB views and reactions fairly. Last time Kenzie won, since they both were in the premiere, let´s see now.

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I do think that Avery vs. Kenzie has a chance of being leaked, because there's been little/no country leaks this season iirc. 

Avery was the only one iirc, Cam and Emma could count too

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Avery was the only one iirc, Cam and Emma could count too

Yeah, it's been a while. I'll say that Cam vs. Emma wasn't really country, imo. I'll say that Avery vs. Kenzie is somewhat likely (maybe since we're always wrong, if we say this, it won't happen :giggle:)

5 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I hope the leak is Zae/Rachel.

Btw, BK and Voicetakeover what did your sources say about their performances? Were they really good or just ok?

Let’s see if this shows up on any media coverage sites... :/

Rachel vs. Zae

-Rachel’s performance was really good, especially the end.

-Zae’s was also really good.

-John thought Rachel used her vibrato a little too much and chose Zae.

-Kelly liked her vibrato, but thought she got a little pitchy when she ran out of air.

-Kelly didn’t know Zae’s song, but wants to cover it. She chose Zae.

-Blake thought Zae would win the KO, but thought that Nick would help Rachel grow.

-Nick chooses Rachel because of Blake’s reason.

-Kelly immediately hit the steal button.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Rachel vs. Zae

-Kelly liked her vibrato, but thought she got a little pitchy when she ran out of air.

-Blake thought Zae would win the KO, but thought that Nick would help Rachel grow.

Queen Rachel :wub:

This song feels literally perfect for her, I'm sure she'll slay just like Cecily did back in S16. I understand it probably won't be perfect, but I know I will enjoy it! 🙂 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

but thought she got a little pitchy when she ran out of air.

This was my problem with her battle. I still think it would be great though, and those who love her tone will prefer her. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Rachel vs. Zae

I LOVEEEE their friendship btw they're hilarious lmao

but yeah excited for this!! aaahhh love them both ❤️ looking forward to their, GihAnna, and KenVery (that sounds weird LMAO)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Rachel vs. Zae

One more Question?

Was there anyone who got a Standing Ovation from all the coaches??? Based on the first ep Dana is the only one who got Standing Ovation.

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

One more Question?

Was there anyone who got a Standing Ovation from all the coaches??? Based on the first ep Dana is the only one who got Standing Ovation.

Not sure. My source mentioned that Cam might have gotten one, but they couldn’t see Nick’s chair to verify.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I LOVEEEE their friendship btw they're hilarious lmao

but yeah excited for this!! aaahhh love them both ❤️ looking forward to their, GihAnna, and KenVery (that sounds weird LMAO)

but for the individual performances, I'm also WAITTINGG for the slayage of Cam and Zania. I'm actually looking forward to all 4-way KO performances (esp. for the ones in my signature ;))

STACKED line up next week

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Rachel vs. Zae

bestie oh no

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

YouTube viemers on the other hand...

Yeah, they might not be that happy about it.

The thing is, it appears that he won the KO and that she was chosen because of her potential, and this is according to the coaches´s comments. We´ll see next week if it´s true.

45 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Rachel vs. Zae

I’m just getting prepared for Rachels reaction after beating Zae. The girls a whole mood😂

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I’m just getting prepared for Rachels reaction after beating Zae. The girls a whole mood😂

Given he´s her best friend, I think the news of being paired together might not have been the best one for either of them. I want to see her reaction after he gets stolen. I hope they show it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given he´s her best friend, I think the news of being paired together might not have been the best one for either of them. I want to see her reaction after he gets stolen. I hope they show it.

Omg it reminds me of Carter and Jacob in season 16. Except I actually like Zae and Rachel hehe

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Haha 1