The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also, they pretty much aired Taping 1 last night sans Rachel/Zae and Gihanna/Anna. The only Taping 2 pairing aired on the premiere was Dana/Keegan. They are leaving all of Taping 2 minus them for next week.

It does appear to me that Taping 2 was the stronger one given the feedback.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Given he´s her best friend, I think the news of being paired together might not have been the best one for either of them. I want to see her reaction after he gets stolen. I hope they show it.

Yes, I love their friendship! I'm so glad they both went through and I'm so excited to see Rachel's reaction when he's stolen (hopefully it's as good as Rio and Carolina's)

1 hour ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I’m just getting prepared for Rachels reaction after beating Zae. The girls a whole mood😂

Prediction: Rachel will try to hold it in but will show her excitement (as she should! queen 👑), and then be DOUBLY excited when Zae gets stolen

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

bestie oh no

bestie what happened?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m legit very excited for next week, especially given the night of music we got on Monday.

I am too. Especially pumped for Zania, Savanna, Cam, and Gihanna

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Let’s see if this shows up on any media coverage sites... :/

Rachel vs. Zae

-Rachel’s performance was really good, especially the end.

-Zae’s was also really good.

-John thought Rachel used her vibrato a little too much and chose Zae.

-Kelly liked her vibrato, but thought she got a little pitchy when she ran out of air.

-Kelly didn’t know Zae’s song, but wants to cover it. She chose Zae.

-Blake thought Zae would win the KO, but thought that Nick would help Rachel grow.

-Nick chooses Rachel because of Blake’s reason.

-Kelly immediately hit the steal button.

Zae must be that good for Kelly to steal him. His BA was incredible and Kelly was the first to turn for him, so I guess the steal.

I’m 95% sure GihAnna will close the episode, since the montage will air right before the last pairing and I think Nick’s other pairing will air before the montage.

Plus, I never realized before how meaningful Anna’s song was to her, definitely a moment  I can’t wait for both !

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Plus, I never realized before how meaningful Anna’s song was to her, definitely a moment  I can’t wait for both !

Yeah, that and they're apparently the ones who made Snoop Dogg cry? based on the article posted here :haha:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Catching up right now and I’m really salty I missed the tea

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

More like sparkling water, it fizzed up for a bit, but nothing ended up happening lmao (in the same way that sparkling water manages to disappoint me every time I drink it, it's got real "i love her lack of energy, go girl give us nothing!" vibes)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I really think Kenzie will receive backlash for getting Avery eliminated. Facebook liked Avery more then him.

Which will only makes things better for Corey tbh.  

Ethan was favored in their battle. Overall they prefer their contestants more country, so Kenzie will be fine. Not to mention he is the only country contestant in the lives, so he has a reserved spot in the finale.

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure that Kenzie will get the PV, anymore. I think it's very likely, but his battle and blind were somewhat underwhelming, to me. I hope his KO is better.

I am 100-epsilon% sure that Kenzie will move on to the T9 no matter what, cause I just don't see Kelly dropping him if Corey somehow gets the PV.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I really think Kenzie will receive backlash for getting Avery eliminated. Facebook liked Avery more then him.

Which will only makes things better for Corey tbh.  

I don't think so. If the KO shows Kenzie as the clear winner they are not gonna take out it from Kenzie.
Blake will get some backlash for not stealing Avery back even if they show his steal before this KO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Thing is we all know his genre is wide open in this season.
People who vote country, doesn't have to split votes.

Mmmmm

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Gihanna is probably going to take it. 

Manifesting