The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Why don’t we predict next week’s episode performance order to get this back on track? I don’t want this thread to be locked :wink:

True isn’t there another thread where can talk about idf/the voice drama or some sht like that😂

Edited by VoiceSelf12

Right away next week will open with Zae Vs Rachel. Maybe they go 2nd.

1. Rachel/Zae(Kelly Steals)

2. Zania/Rio

3. Cam/Connor

4. Kenzie/Avery

5. Jose/Raine

6. Gihanna/Anna(Blake Steals)

4-Way KO

Emma - Devan - Carolina - Savanna

Just the coach order as last two seasons.

Edited by QueenMae16

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Why don’t we predict next week’s episode performance order to get this back on track? I don’t want this thread to be locked :wink:

Alright, I think this could be it:

K: Kenzie/Avery

B: Cam/Connor

N: Rachel/Zae (steal)

J: Zania/Rio

N: Jose/Raine (montaged)

K: Gihanna/Anna (steal)

The 4 way KO

B: Emma

N: Devan

J: Carolina

K: Savanna W

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, I think this could be it:

K: Kenzie/Avery

B: Cam/Connor

N: Rachel/Zae (steal)

J: Zania/Rio

N: Jose/Raine (montaged)

K: Gihanna/Anna (steal)

The 4 way KO

B: Emma

N: Devan

J: Carolina

K: Savanna W

I actually think this'll be the order too. Or maybe Rachel/Zae opens? hmm. But I feel like this is it

Rachel vs Zae

Kenzie vs Avery

Cam vs Connor (this could be 4th too)

Zania vs Rio (this could be 3rd too)

Jose vs Raine (i hope we get a snippet of both of them singing lol but its defo montaged)

Gihanna vs Anna Grace

Overall: Kenzie and Avery will probably be second considering Kelly has 2 knockouts next episode and I doubt they'd open and close with the same coach ((including the 4 way lol), but idk 

I reached a low point in my life. The KO I'm more eager to watch next week is Savanna's, of course, but also Kenzie vs Avery. Why? Because I feel like it's the perfect KO to advance in the empirical approach of Minivan's Studies. I just wanna see their reaction, maybe poke them a bit, take sociological notes on minivan's behaviour... IDK. 

GIF by Election 2016

• Haha 2

Just now, SNI2 said:

I reached a low point in my life. The KO I'm more eager to watch next week is Savanna's, of course, but also Kenzie vs Avery. Why? Because I feel like it's the perfect KO to advance in the empirical approach of Minivan's Studies. I just wanna see their reaction, maybe poke them a bit, take sociological notes on minivan's behaviour... IDK. 

GIF by Election 2016

ok but minivan is about to be PISSED when they find out Blake did not pick Ethan and didn't steal Avery either lol (that is if they show his steal last), bring me my popcorn.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I just want to be SHOOK when Zania slays us.

Also TPTB robbed us of not having her on the premiere(forever salty)

if Zania, Pia, and Dana all had their KOs in one episode i swear i’d be wheeled out of my house in a gurney... i wouldn’t be able to handle so much SLAYAGE at once

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

GIF by Election 2016

I want them to verbally argue with each other and have IDF all like:

Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Like i’m not trying to start anything but tbh i think @Bk1234 is the most active one in this thread. Ever since i joined this thread BK has been most active!

Misirlou has the most posts

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I think Gihanna and Anna. Gihanna hasn’t been leaked yet... this could be her moment 

I think that's possible. I think it's highly likely that it's going to be a steal, and Rachel was already leaked recently.  Plus, GihAnna sounds like a great knockout, so I hope so!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I think that's possible. I think it's highly likely that it's going to be a steal, and Rachel was already leaked recently.  Plus, GihAnna sounds like a great knockout, so I hope so!

Thinking that too, but ugh, I don't want my hopes up. At least I think it will be the best for last even if not leaked.(Thinking they go last before the 4-Way KO)

• Like 3