The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

The dress did look like a curtain to me at first glance, but I don’t see how pointing that out is hate lol. If anything it’s a compliment that someone can pull a curtain dress off :haha: Queen :wub:

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I am actually surprised by how small the amount of Dana hype is (at least compared to Desz last season)

I thought DeSz's blind was excellent. I did not think Dana's blind was excellent. I thought DeSz's battle was excellent. I did not think Dana's battle was excellent. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I thought DeSz's blind was excellent. I did not think Dana's blind was excellent. I thought DeSz's battle was excellent. I did not think Dana's battle was excellent. :yes:

Agreed. I expect Dana to really shine in her KO though.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4

I need to take a moment to appreciate Snoop Dog. When he mentioned he loves country and the time when country music used spoken words my heart jumped. It was so much more about being poor, working your tale off and raw feelings. Everyone, everywhere can relate. Instead of driving your pick up truck to a girls house and drink beer. 

So, HELL YEAH, MY KING. You betta smoke that weed with Willie. 

Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by BET Awards

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Next week we have then:

K: Kenzie/Avery

J: Zania/Rio

N: Rachel/Zae (steal)

B: Cam/Connor

N: Jose/Raine (montaged)

K: Gihanna/Anna (steal)

The 4 way KO.

I don't think they open with Avery/ Kenzie. Anna/Gihanna will be opening because it gives the reason that all steals were used and only Kelly have a steal left.

Just now, SNI2 said:

I need to take a moment to appreciate Snoop Dog. When he mentioned he loves country and the time when country music used spoken words my heart jumped. It was so much more about being poor, working your tale off and raw feelings. Everyone, everywhere can relate. Instead of driving your pick up truck to a girls house and drink beer. 

That moment showed me he does know what he's talking about when it comes to country. Spoken words go way back, and that must have come from hearing Willie a lot, who uses that smooth talked-like melodies a lot. Looking forward to hear his feedback.

Also, we said Tamara could use some feedback from a rapper because of her blind song choice. Turns out Snoop is giving someone, albeit a different person, advice on that same song.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

That moment showed me he does know what he's talking about when it comes to country. Spoken words go way back, and that must have come from hearing Willie a lot, who uses that smooth talked-like melodies a lot. Looking forward to hear his feedback.

Also, we said Tamara could use some feedback from a rapper because of her blind song choice. Turns out Snoop is giving someone, albeit a different person, advice on that same song.

Honestly, Snoop is my favorite mega mentor until now. Well, Snoop and James Taylor. Snoop is like this excentric genious that you never expect him to have that insight and then he just get there with some deep roots knowledge and resonates so well. James Taylor was giving advice I'm sure even the coaches were hanging on to it. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Honestly, Snoop is my favorite mega mentor until now. Well, Snoop and James Taylor. Snoop is like this eccentric genius that you never expect him to have that insight and then he just get there with some deep roots knowledge and resonates so well. James Taylor was giving advice I'm sure even the coaches were hanging on to it. 

MTE, you put this really well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Honestly, Snoop is my favorite mega mentor until now. Well, Snoop and James Taylor. Snoop is like this excentric genious that you never expect him to have that insight and then he just get there with some deep roots knowledge and resonates so well. James Taylor was giving advice I'm sure even the coaches were hanging on to it. 

James has been making music since before any of the S18 coaches were born, so it’s no surprise he was well-respected by all of them + the contestants.

Snoop’s also got a helluva career trajectory and is fairly well-known outside of just rap/hip-hop circles (hell, even my mom who despises rap knows who Snoop is) + he’s got a lot of good insights on music since he’s friends with so many different types of musicians.

That said, I sincerely hope we get to see Kenzie’s reaction to Snoop since they cut out his battles rehearsal footage with Luis Fonsi + Kelly.

• Like 3

Blake and Snoop strike me as potentially being very similar in terms of personalities, laid back, like to joke...even though they have very different musical backgrounds. I'm curious about Snoop's interactions with Nick though...

• Like 7

Just now, seak05 said:

Blake and Snoop strike me as potentially being very similar in terms of personalities, laid back, like to joke...even though they have very different musical backgrounds. I'm curious about Snoop's interactions with Nick though...

I agree

30 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Snoop will have to carry the whole thing 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These KOs will bring many songs that I LOVE.
Excited to see Victor (a perfect clasic)/ Gean (his tone 10/10), Pia (POWER), Corey / Ryleigh (both are emotional), Jordan (intrigued), Pete (lewis today is my number 1), Keegan (beautiful choice). 

Zania and Cam the next week 🔥👑