The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

The S20 Voice contestants on The ToZae Show were stanning over past Voice contestants:

Zae: Ryan Quinn, Katie Kadan, Thunderstorm Artis, Kelsie Watts, DeSz

Rachel: Addison Agen (no surprise there lol 😂)

Ciana: Christina Grimmie

Carolina/Denisha/Rio: Brooke Simpson/Julia Cooper

Should I stan Zae now or....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think they care tbh. White girls won four consecutive seasons of The Voice (i.e. seasons 13-16) so I don't think it matters to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also, white guys have won four consecutive seasons as well (Season 6-9). To be fair, three of these were deserving and the other one was in a season where the male contestants totally dominated over the female contestants. 😬

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I don't think they care tbh. White girls won four consecutive seasons of The Voice (i.e. seasons 13-16) so I don't think it matters to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, it's becoming pretty clear that the show doesn't care about optics for past 5+ seasons. They work with what the casting people find.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Wouldn´t be the first contestant that is aware of IDF. I think we haven´t talked about her as much honestly. She emotes fantastically well in her covers btw. I can´t see her at the top of Team Legend with both Victor and Deion there (unless he pairs them up), but I´ll be looking forward to hearing her sing. "Pillowtalk" is an interesting choice for her style.

Don’t underestimate her. From what I saw, she was closer to get a 4 chair turn than Victor, not only because of Victor’s coming wayyy before and Kelly being picky, but because by the time Denisha auditioned Nick had very few spots left (that was his main excuse for not turning). She is my favorite from the ones I saw from Team Legend.

Fyi, from what I saw if we had gotten ANY other 4 chair turns, those would’ve probably been Raine and Denisha, considering what the coach that didn’t turn said (Blake for Raine and Nick for Denisha). Plus they were both very late in the tapings

29 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

just saw a new promo featuring Dana, i was watching NBC channel, and It was a new promo with John and Nick making a “joke”. Dana was the only artist featured.

I feel that if we actually get a promo tomorrow, it might be this one.

And Dana keeps getting shown, that's something to take into consideration.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SpoilerGod said:

Don’t underestimate her. From what I saw, she was closer to get a 4 chair turn than Victor, not only because of Victor’s coming wayyy before and Kelly being picky, but because by the time Denisha auditioned Nick had very few spots left (that was his main excuse for not turning). She is my favorite from the ones I saw from Team Legend.

She definitely has a lot of talent, and I'm intrigued by her song choice. 

Who's your standout on Team Legend by the way?

8 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I can guarantee you that the people in this forum are more interested in the Voice than most of the contestants. Not to mention that creative types can be flaky.

I´m pretty sure Jordan´s in the show solely for exposure and for the chance of getting better gigs, and that he´s not interested in the competition or the reality show part of it all.