The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, wap484848 said:

ali caldwell should’ve won season 11

While I agree with you, there's a reason why we have a general discussion thread. This thread is for S20 spoilers discussion only. I think we've all already seen what happens when we forget that one simple rule lol 😂

surprised pizza delivery GIF

• Haha 1

Re-opening the thread now. Please remember to stay on topic and be respectful of all members, including moderators. Thank you to those of you who reported the issues and tried to help keep the peace. 

Moderation Policy

• Neurox Media reserves the right to perform any action which includes, but is not limited to: moving, closing, editing or deleting of any posting, profile, avatar and/or signature for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, without prior notification or explanation to the user. Consequently, moderators reserve the right to suspend/ban any user for posts they feel do not comply with the forum rules. Keep your posts in line and you'll be fine. Moderators reserve the right to suspend/ban any user for not complying with the forum rules.
  • Please be respectful when interacting with our forum moderators and administrators. They all work to make this a better place for free. Abusive posts directed toward any moderator or administrator will result in severe consequences to the poster.
  • Moderation actions are not up for debate or public scrutiny. Any topics or posts intended to question moderator actions (whether justified or not) will be closed/deleted and the member will be dealt with severely, usually leading up to suspension or removal from the boards permanently.
  • Like 2

Just now, pauwis said:

Fake follower likes are rare. Users don't have posts or profile picture. 

Out of all of his posts. The highest he has gotten was 116 likes. I kinda find it weird that now he’s getting 900 likes. Some of the profiles aren’t even following him.

• Like 1