The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I do think Cam will be very dangerous on Blake’s team. 

He seems like a probable enough winner. I'll definitely be rooting for him even though he isn't my snowflake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It depends on what Blake and TPTB want....

It has been said that Blake didn´t turn for anyone in the same lane as Cam in order to protect him, so, unless he flops hard, WTW style, he´s at least a coach save guarantee. 

It should be interesting to see which one of Cam and Avery becomes Blake´s favorite and will recieve his support.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Cam is very good, and we know he can sing live. Depending on how the votes are going, I can also see tptb deciding that Cam winning on team Blake is preferable to Kenzie winning in team Kelly.

Not sure it could happen if it comes to that. Ricky and Hoot come to mind. 

• Like 3

Just now, David68 said:

Danisha said in the chat on the Instagram live that my Instagram profile picture looked familiar. It is the same picture as I have here on IDF... :stealth:

Wouldn´t be the first contestant that is aware of IDF. I think we haven´t talked about her as much honestly. She emotes fantastically well in her covers btw. I can´t see her at the top of Team Legend with both Victor and Deion there (unless he pairs them up), but I´ll be looking forward to hearing her sing. "Pillowtalk" is an interesting choice for her style.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Wouldn´t be the first contestant that is aware of IDF. I think we haven´t talked about her as much honestly. She emotes fantastically well in her covers btw. I can´t see her at the top of Team Legend with both Victor and Deion there (unless he pairs them up), but I´ll be looking forward to hearing her sing. "Pillowtalk" is an interesting choice for her style.

You already know that this happens lol

• Haha 1

The S20 Voice contestants on The ToZae Show were stanning over past Voice contestants:

Zae: Ryan Quinn, Katie Kadan, Thunderstorm Artis, Kelsie Watts, DeSz

Rachel: Addison Agen (no surprise there lol 😂)

Ciana: Christina Grimmie

Carolina/Denisha/Rio: Brooke Simpson/Julia Cooper

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The S20 Voice contestants on The ToZae Show were stanning over past Voice contestants:

Zae: Ryan Quinn, Katie Kadan, Thunderstorm Artis, Kelsie Watts, DeSz

Rachel: Addison Agen (no surprise there lol 😂)

Ciana: Christina Grimmie

Carolina/Denisha/Rio: Brooke Simpson/Julia Cooper

Someone was talking about Abby Cates

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Cam is very good, and we know he can sing live. Depending on how the votes are going, I can also see tptb deciding that Cam winning on team Blake is preferable to Kenzie winning in team Kelly.

I won't make a huge claim yet, but this sounds possible. I know this sounds bad, but I think it's possible that they'll avoid going for another white guy winning again, after three seasons of that in a row, although I don't know how concerned they are about that. 

I do think that there are several people who can win, though, Kenzie and Cam among them.

Edited by QueenCami

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I think it's possible that they'll avoid going for another white guy winning again, after three seasons of that in a row

I don't think they care tbh. White girls won four consecutive seasons of The Voice (i.e. seasons 13-16) so I don't think it matters to them 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, there’s another S20 contestant who I’m fairly certain is reading the forums. To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if all of them are. 😅

I am almost certain the show briefs the contestants on the existence of forums like us. Particularly because they know we discuss the contestants heavily before the season starts, so they warn the them to be very careful and not spoil themselves on social media before Reveal Day.

• Like 1