Worst contestants of all time

randomgirl

Of the ones that (somehow) made it to the lives, i think some of the worst were:

-S6: Jake Worthington (Worst runner-up ever)

-S7: Ryan Sill, (HM: Jessie Pitts and Reagan Strange, they had potential but overall they ended having a mediocre run)

-S8: Corey Kent White (HM: Hannah Kirby, never saw the hype over her, sorry, oh and the singer who was eliminated with Mia Z in Top 12, i don't even remember his name)

- S10: There is a lot of ones in this: Nick Hagelin, Daniel Passino, Paxton Ingram, and basically all the comeback artists were trash 

-S11: Aaron Allsup, Courtney Harrell, (Potential, but flopped hard in the lives) (HM: Darby Walker, sorry not sorry)

-S12: Mark Isaiah, there is nothing more to say

-S13: there is no terrible options here, but i'd go with Ashland Craft, i meant, she murdered a Joan Jett song, that was so disrespectful, also, not a fan of Shiann but her flaws were because of her inexperience than anything. Not a fan of Red Marlow either

-S14: Kaleb Lee, sorry. 

-S15: Tyke James, Reagan Strange, (she was involved in one of the worst ROBEries this show has ever had, that alone deserves a place as one of the worst contestants of all time) Also, Chris Kroeze is, along Jake W. one of the worst and most forgetablle runner-ups

-S16: There is lot of mediocrity here, but Top 13 onwards, i.think Carter and Kim were pretty meh, and Celia had some of the worst love performances in this show history

-S17: Hello Sunday, Shane Q, (HM: Kat Hammock, i liked some of her performances but overall, she was really boring, and way below her competition) Also, Jake Hoot, WORST WINNER EVER

-S18: there was no really someone i consider terrible, so i'm gonna skip this one

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Of the ones that (somehow) made it to the lives, i think some of the worst were:

-S6: Jake Worthington (Worst runner-up ever)

-S7: Ryan Sill, (HM: Jessie Pitts and Reagan Strange, they had potential but overall they ended having a mediocre run)

-S8: Corey Kent White (HM: Hannah Kirby, never saw the hype over her, sorry, oh and the singer who was eliminated with Mia Z in Top 12, i don't even remember his name)

- S10: There is a lot of ones in this: Nick Hagelin, Daniel Passino, Paxton Ingram, and basically all the comeback artists were trash 

-S11: Aaron Allsup, Courtney Harrell, (Potential, but flopped hard in the lives) (HM: Darby Walker, sorry not sorry)

-S12: Mark Isaiah, there is nothing more to say

-S13: there is no terrible options here, but i'd go with Ashland Craft, i meant, she murdered a Joan Jett song, that was so disrespectful, also, not a fan of Shiann but her flaws were because of her inexperience than anything. Not a fan of Red Marlow either

-S14: Kaleb Lee, sorry. 

-S15: Tyke James, Reagan Strange, (she was involved in one of the worst ROBEries this show has ever had, that alone deserves a place as one of the worst contestants of all time) Also, Chris Kroeze is, along Jake W. one of the worst and most forgetablle runner-ups

-S16: There is lot of mediocrity here, but Top 13 onwards, i.think Carter and Kim were pretty meh, and Celia had some of the worst love performances in this show history

-S17: Hello Sunday, Shane Q, (HM: Kat Hammock, i liked some of her performances but overall, she was really boring, and way below her competition) Also, Jake Hoot, WORST WINNER EVER

-S18: there was no really someone i consider terrible, so i'm gonna skip this one

LOLZ to ROBEries but also you got Reagan Strange twice, Im saying you meant Reagan James the first time.

Edited by David68

Crossing my fingers we won't have any additions to this thread for S19! So far I don't have anyone (other than some country people - although surprisingly I like some of the country singers) that I don't like, and I wouldn't even call those country singers "bad contestants," just people that don't appeal to my taste

• 7 months later...
23 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Sugar Joans, Ryan Sill, Nick Hagelin, Aliyah Moulden, and Mark Isiah

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They were all better than Shane Q. :yes:

Honestly, can you both just agree that all of them were anywhere from mediocre to bad?

. . . Except Sugar.  I actually don't get why everyone thought that she was bad.

But I never got what Gwen saw it Ryan or why she kept on saving him.

Nick wasn't that bad, but it was clear that he was only getting by more on Bash (the hell kind of name is that, anyway?!) than his voice.

Aliyah was an average singer at best and poor at worst and only made that finale on Blake's base and the fact that she was a cute teen girl who cried during a performance.  Her voice had literally nothing to do with her getting as far as she did.  (Also, she liked nearly every single tweet that I and others dropped saying that she robbed Hunter of his rightful spot in that finale, showing that even she knew that she had no business making it.)

The less said about Mark and that man's dubious fascination and obsession with him, the better.

I actually enjoyed Shane's Blind and Battle, but the Knockouts were easily the beginning of the end for him.

• 3 years later...
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Bumping this thread because I'm a bad person.

Time to let the contestants read this and be critical of us here :ph34rwave: in case someone speaks it out

Btw, that guy that has the stage name of a Portuguese word, also the 2nd "finalist" of Blake in S23 besides Grace West.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, allistr said:

Time to let the contestants read this and be critical of us here :ph34rwave: in case someone speaks it out

That'd be so spicy. But I'm not so sadistic that I want the contestants to see this. Which is why I'm bumping it during the off-season like the little rat I am hehehe.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Tanner Massey.

I’m sorry (I’m not).

#RudiWasRobbed #LennonWasRobbed #StoppingGwenFromMediocreTeenBoys

Edited by allistr
  • Like 2