Favorite Original Finale Song by Winner?

David68

Favorite original song by the winner in the Finale?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. yes

• Stitch by Stitch ~ Javier Colon
    • My Baby's Got a Smile on Her Face ~ Craig Wayne Boyd
    • Please ~ Sawyer Fredricks
    • Down That Road ~ Alisan Porter
    • Darlin' Don't Go ~ Sundance Head
    • Money on You ~ Chris Blue
    • Wish I Didn't Love You ~ Chloe Kohanski
    • Walk My Way ~ Brynn Cartelli
    • Broken Hearts ~ Chevel Shepherd
    • Wait For You ~ Maelyn Jarmon
    • Better Off Without You ~ Jake Hoot
    • Long Way Home ~ Todd Tilghman

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, I see it’s for winner’s songs. Well, there are a couple people here who would argue she was the winner, but I won’t go there. 

I'll be right with you in a few minutes so you can vote for her. Making the Runner Up one now. 

Edit: Here it is:

Edited by David68

But, from that list of songs, I’m going to have to go with “Broken Hearts.”  “Please” is a really good song too, but recency bias is coming in to play. Brynn did well with “Walk My Way,” but it’s honestly not a great song, lyrically. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

But, from that list of songs, I’m going to have to go with “Broken Hearts.”  “Please” is a really good song too, but recency bias is coming in to play. Brynn did well with “Walk My Way,” but it’s honestly not a great song, lyrically. 

(agreed)

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

totally agree, I picked walk my way because its so catchy, but the lyrics themselves... rather underwhelming.

chevel had some meaning behind her song that was much more palpable

3 hours ago, echoap said:

These original songs have never been the strongest part of a finalist set (they are usually mediocre at best). 

I voted for Queen Maelyn simply because I like her voice much more than the others. 👌

I would vote for her, but that was one of my less favorite performances, I think the song didn't do her justice

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Lauren Duski "Deja Vu" :ph34rwave:

but really "Wait For You" takes it.

The only reason I didn't go with that is because it's my least favorite of Maelyn's performances while "Long Way Home" was one of my favorites from Todd; if Lauren were an option she'd be the easy win for me though.

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

The only reason I didn't go with that is because it's my least favorite of Maelyn's performances while "Long Way Home" was one of my favorites from Todd; if Lauren were an option she'd be the easy win for me though.

I have the exact same opinion! Maelyn is an ICON but that was unfortunately her worst (doesn't say much tbh, she was totally on pitch, I just didn't feel it too much).

I might be saying it was her worst cause I didn't know the song but I also thought Fields of Gold was amazing so idk

• 4 weeks later...