s14 - Brynn Cartelli 

s15 - Chevel Shepherd

s16 - Maelyn Jarmon

s17 - Jake Hoot

s18 - Todd Tilghman

THE QUEEN - Maelyn Jarmon

were not worthy waynes world GIF

2nd and 3rd in Command Queens - Tessanne Chin and Alisan Porter

LIeutenant Generals - Jordan Smith, Cassadee Pope, Sawyer Fredericks, Chevel Shepherd, Cam Anthony

Rest of the peasants - Everyone else

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

These contestants actively deserved to win

1. Alisan Porter

2. Maelyn Jarmon

3. Jordan Smith

Great contestants, was happy they won, but I would have preferred someone else

4. Tessanne Chin

5. Chris Blue

6. Sawyer Fredericks

7. Brynn Cartelli

These contestants were fine, but not my favorites or anywhere close

8. Chevel Shepherd 

9. Chloe Kohanski

10. Josh Kaufman

11. Craig Wayne Boyd

Contestants that I thought were genuinely intolerable and their win made me consider losing my hope in humanity

12. Sundance Head

13. Todd Tilghman

14. Jake Hoot

I didn't watch enough of Seasons 1-4 to rank their respective winners.

• Like 1

My ranking is purely based on how much enjoyment I got from their wins and the IDF meltdowns in some cases. 

I didn’t watch S1-S5, so they aren’t included in this. 

1. Chevel - Post-show, she’s worked her ass off, and that’s about all you can ask for these days. She’s relentless. 

2. Brynn - The shine has worn off a little for me, but I think she has good potential. She’s seemingly on a looooooong break. I’ll give her a pass due to her age. It’s a brutal business.

3. Sawyer -Damn, that was fun.  

4. Maelyn - She’s probably the best at what she does of all winners. Post show, TBD. 
5. Alisan - Power voted for her a little in the finale. 
6. Chloe  - She wasn’t my favorite. I was fine with her win 

I’ll just stop there. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ATX29 said:

Season 10 was my first so:

1.  Maelyn

2.  Lauren

gap GIF

3.  Brynn

4.  Chevel

5.  Alison

6.  Chloe

7.  Sundance

8.  Todd

9.  Jake Hoot

There has not been a winner named Lauren.

Edited by David68

3 minutes ago, antikid said:

Oh, honey there was. Season 12. Look it up xoxo

17 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

s1 - Javier Colon

s2 - Jermaine Paul

s3 - Cassadee Pope

s4 - Danielle Bradbery

s5 - Tessanne Chin

s6 - Josh Kaufman

s7 - Craig Wayne Boyd

s8 - Sawyer Fredericks

s9 - Jordan Smith

s10 - Alisan Porter

s11 - Sundance Head

s12- Chris Blue Lauren Duski

s13 - Chloe Kohanski

s14 - Brynn Cartelli 

s15 - Chevel Shepherd

s16 - Maelyn Jarmon

s17 - Jake Hoot

s18 - Todd Tilghman

Oh, my bad hahahaha

Edited by David68

I was actively disgusted when they won

18. Jermaine Paul

17. Craig Wayne Boyd

Precocious teen singers aren't my bag I guess?

16. Brynn Cartelli

15. Chevel Shepherd

14. Sawyer Fredericks

Great singers, not my style

13. Jordan Smith

12. Maelyn Jarmon

11. Sundance Head

Glad that they won, but I'd rather have a different winner

10. Javier Colon

09. Danielle Bradbery

08. Jake Hoot - I had a new found appreciation for him after what he has done for my #2

Enjoyed their run, very pleased that they won

07. Cassadee Pope

06. Chris Blue

05. Alisan Porter

04. Tessanne Chin

03. Chloe Kohanski

The Doppelgangers

02. Todd Tilghman - the artist who finally broke my 9-season curse! He is also rivalling Barrett as my hardest-working snowflake, he has been extremely busy ever since his win, and I am very excited to see where he takes his well-deserved victory

01. Josh Kaufman - my other eternal snowflake. Honestly one of the most talented artists I've ever heard. Y'all need to hear one of his FREE FB livestreams, which he does twice a week ever since COVID-19 hit.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 5

🥰

Maelyn Jarmon (S16) - An actual queen who had me rooting for her the moment she hit that high note in Fields of Gold.

😁

Sawyer Fredericks (S8) - His tone made me sit down and pay attention; he wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but he's grown a ton as an artist since the show and he went into the show with a clear vision of who he wanted to be as an artist.

Jordan Smith (S9) -  Three words: Somebody to Love. I rest my case.

Tessanne Chin (S5) - As much as I wanted a James Wolpert win (I still listen to his cover of "Love Interruption" multiple times a week), she earned this one and she was right behind James on my favorites list from that season anyway.

Chris Blue (S12) - I would've 100% been fine with a Lauren Duski win, but I like him too so I'm not mad at how things played out.

🙂

Chloe Kohanski (S13) - She got better as the lives went on, her BA and KO both kicked butt too; as much as I was rooting for Addison and Noah I can't deny that Chloe was just as consistently good.

Alisan Porter (S10) - "Blue Bayou" was absolutely beautiful, and so was "Stone Cold"; I also respect Xtina officially severing ties with the show after the season and going out on a high note.

Brynn Cartelli (S14) - "Here Comes Goodbye" was my favorite knockout from that season; honestly, she could've been in the spot where I have Chris Blue if TPTB hadn't bussed Kyla Jade over her.

Todd Tilghman (S18) - I was hoping for a Thunderstorm win, but all of the top 3 were excellent and I’m not surprised Todd won given past trends in voting. He’s solid vocally and I wish him the best with this new chapter in his career.

Cassadee Pope (S3) - Her cover of "Torn" makes me physically cringe for some reason, but I did really like the rest of her performances throughout the season.

😐

Jake Hoot (S17) - I'm not mad he won, just disappointed; he was the weakest (for me) finalist last season, but his voice is my favorite type of male country voice.

Josh Kaufman (S6) - His "I Can't Make You Love Me" is still one of the best covers I've heard of the song; however, that came the same week my favorite from the season got cut, which kind of put a damper on him winning.

Chevel Shepherd (S15) - She was consistently pretty good, but I just liked others that season better. 

Javier Colon (S1) - I will give credit where it's due for walking so Maelyn and others could run as well as being one of two four-chair turns in an otherwise mediocre starting season; I like his tone but I don't remember anything else about him past the BA.

🙁

Sundance Head (S11) - I award points for flipping an Alicia Keys song and making it work as a country song, but he just didn't do much for me.

Danielle Bradberry (S4) - Yes, I am aware that this is a hot take. Her consistency was impressive, but I just never connected with her the way I did others in her season (and I tried). Her post-show growth is the most impressive of the winners, so kudos to her for that.

😬

Jermaine Paul (S2) - Juliet Simms should've won. The fact he's one of the least streamed winners on Spotify and hasn't released in album/EP/whatever in the EIGHT YEARS since his win is very telling, in my opinion.

Craig Wayne Boyd (S7) - This should've been Matt McAndrew's finale to lose, and it wasn't. Enough said.

23 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I really dont understand sadistically taking joy out of others' unhappiness, but.... you do you boo

Puts on ignore. No time or patience for it. I meant to do it a couple months ago, but I never got around to it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Loved..they were my favorite or second favorite of the season..I still keep up with their post show music. 

s13 - Chloe Kohanski

s8 - Sawyer Fredericks

s4 - Danielle Bradbery

s14 - Brynn Cartelli 

Favorite or second favorite of their season/thought they were the best contestant. Like a lot, but don't keep up with their music post show.

s16 - Maelyn Jarmon

s6 - Josh Kaufman

s5 - Tessanne Chin

s10 - Alisan Porter

Okay

s7 - Craig Wayne Boyd

s15 - Chevel Shepherd

Meh...

s9 - Jordan Smith

s3 - Cassadee Pope

s1 - Javier Colon

Ew..or don't even remember. 

s18 - Todd Tilghman

s11 - Sundance Head

s12- Chris Blue

s17 - Jake Hoot

s2 - Jermaine Paul

On 7/18/2020 at 6:57 PM, mercfan3 said:

Loved..they were my favorite or second favorite of the season..I still keep up with their post show music. 

s13 - Chloe Kohanski

s8 - Sawyer Fredericks

s4 - Danielle Bradbery

s14 - Brynn Cartelli 

Favorite or second favorite of their season/thought they were the best contestant. Like a lot, but don't keep up with their music post show.

s16 - Maelyn Jarmon

s6 - Josh Kaufman

s5 - Tessanne Chin

s10 - Alisan Porter

Okay

s7 - Craig Wayne Boyd

s15 - Chevel Shepherd

Meh...

s9 - Jordan Smith

s3 - Cassadee Pope

s1 - Javier Colon

Ew..or don't even remember. 

s18 - Todd Tilghman

s11 - Sundance Head

s12- Chris Blue

s17 - Jake Hoot

s2 - Jermaine Paul

this list is great and all, but.... Jordan Smith's "Somebody to Love" says hi ❤️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

I thought Jordan Smith was an interesting combination of a great singer - but also one of the most overrated contestants we have had on the show. Which is why I put him at "meh" 

Coming from someone who ranked Jordan a lot higher - that's totally fair, the show's huge push for him when there were a number of other very solid contestants (Amy, Jeffrey, Madi, Emily Ann, and more) was one of the things that drove me nuts about his run on the show. 

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Coming from someone who ranked Jordan a lot higher - that's totally fair, the show's huge push for him when there were a number of other very solid contestants (Amy, Jeffrey, Madi, Emily Ann, and more) was one of the things that drove me nuts about his run on the show. 

Right - Jeffery was equal to him vocally. Amy and Madi (whom I wasn't crazy about), were interesting and unique contestants. Emily Ann had a really great growth arc..etc..

But it was all "Jordan is the greatest ever." When he wasn't. Great singer - don't get me wrong. I doubt we'll have a season with two great male vocalists like Jeffery and Jordan again..but still..neither are touching quite a few contestants vocally - and neither really had an interesting artistic path either. 

Voting behavior with singing shows is complicated. We often have reasons for disliking certain contestants that have nothing to do with their ability. In the above example, he was pimped too much. He’s was very good, but not everyone’s cup of tea. For starters, he was very loud. Not everyone is in to that. In the end, he got the most votes, which is ultimately all that matters. He wasn’t an IDF favorite, which is fine. My favorites usually aren’t either. 

• Like 1

1. Alisan Porter

2. Brynn Cartelli

3. Maelyn Jarmon

4. Chloe Kohanski

5. Chevel Shephard

6. Chris Blue

7. Jordan Smith

8. Casaadee Pope

9. Sundance Head

10. Danielle Bradbery

11. Sawyer Fredericks