Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The Aaliyah round is actually going to break me because the thought of ranking any of her discography is too tough a task for me :dead:

Welcome to the pain of everyone else goes through its rough! 

Edited by QueenKalie

The Top 20 for Taylor Swift!

ALBUMS

Fearless

Love Story

White Horse

You Belong with Me

Speak Now

Back to December

Enchanted

Red

I Knew You Were Trouble

All Too Well

I Almost Do

Blank Space

Out of the Woods

Style

Shake It Off

Wildest Dreams

Getaway Car

Lover

Cruel Summer

Lover

folklore

exile ft. Bon Iver

betty

Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Forever & Always (Piano Version) (Taylor's Version)

SINGLES, etc.

Safe & Sound ft. The Civil Wars (from The Hunger Games)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

5 of 1989’s singles making up 1/4 of this Top 20.Just goes to show that Taylor mostly picked actually good songs for singles in this era compared to Reputation and Lover. :dead: 

Didn’t Reputation also have like half of its track list as singles 💀 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Didn’t Reputation also have like half of its track list as singles 💀 

LWYMMD, Ready For It, Endgame & Delicate were all official singles with music videos. Which, #choices outside of Delicate.

New Year’s Day was only released to US country radio and Getaway Car was only released as a single in Australia.

Just now, *Amanda said:

LWYMMD, Ready For It, Endgame & Delicate were all official singles with music videos. Which, #choices outside of Delicate.

Whoops, I meant 1989. I don’t know why I typed Reputation. :dead:

39 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Whoops, I meant 1989. I don’t know why I typed Reputation. :dead:

:dead: 

Well, then yes. The album was 16 songs long including bonus tracks and she released 7 as singles. The only misstep she made there was Bad Blood as a single.

12 hours ago, *Lily said:

Enough time for any looking to participate in the Aaliyah round to get to refresh their memory on her discography :wub:

Oooh this is wonderful news. ❤️ 

11 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Fortunately, I already know Aaliyah's discography because I'm a fan.

Same. ❤️  

Catching up on the latest Taylor set. 

Fine with Ronan’s placement. Everyone said it all on how heartbreaking that song is. :broken:

Finally invisible string shows up. Wasn’t really feeling this one hence the low ranking. But lol the 6 rankings in the Top 10 and 6 rankings in the Bottom 5 pretty much vas out here. :dead: Seeing all of these polarizing rankings is funny to s. :haha:

Aww I would have liked “Our Song” to rank higher but with so many songs and rankings all over the place…. I’ll take #23 here. And wow at this being the first time Rei heard this song. 😮 Agree with Amanda that the debut album was done dirty and I would have preferred some songs here over this one. but I’l take it. With people commenting on the potential re-recording of this…. I wonder how that will sound too.

Okay with “Last Kiss” coming in at #22 although I am surprised it beat out a few songs. But makes sense for it to come around here as well.

Aww darn, sad for “22” missing out making the Top 20. Although it’s funny how it barely made it above the #22 spot to make it to #21. :haha: Oooh and omg it’s hilarious seeing all of those #9 rankings for its highest ranking too. :haha:

11 hours ago, Elliott said:

After listening to so much Folkovermore, going back to her early music and hearing her Gabby Barrett fake twang gave me whiplash :dead:

Lmaooo yeah the twang threw me in for a shock too. It was SUCH a throwback that I forgot she had that in her voice back then. :haha: 

11 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

1 folklore song down 2 to go.

:dead: 

May the other 2 come soon please. :giggle: 

11 hours ago, *Chris said:

Wally with Bad Blood!

I did give "Bad Blood" its highest ranking though. :huh: I wasn't going to waste my #1 on a song that was going to come in last. :dead: 

9 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Pleasantly surprised that exile and betty haven’t shown up yet. ❤️ 

Last Kiss deserves better, but I’m not surprised with its low ranking. Since, you know, it suffers from falling into the “not a single” category of songs in this final ranking.

I feel like Taylor's non singles and singles are pretty equally matched in how they are doing in this game so far. :ph34rwave: Typically the singles do MUCH better than non singles in these music artists rounds. But I feel like this has been the best the non singles have done in an artist round (of the artists music i know - some like Kacey and The Chicks I don't really know).

Things could change when we get further up but we'll see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I'll get the next set up today! This one features some ties. For once I have no plans on a Friday night so I will just be sitting. However if I do get plans (LOL UNLIKELY) I will let you know if this instead is tomorrow. So @FrogLenzen won't have to call 911 to report a missing person. :haha:

jk a soccer couple got divorced and i will now be processing my feelings the rest of the day!!!!

• Confused 1