Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

I’m gonna hold off on the full-fledged Taylor Rankdown so that I can focus on getting the SCD and Amazing Race ones done, so…do you guys want me to wait until Red (Taylor’s Version) is released to do the Taylor Rankdown?

I alwas thought that was the best option to do. It gives time to give a break from this mini rankdown and plus you get to include new music on the full fledge game. :yes:  Although by that time she'll probably release a brand new album and announce a new Taylor version project coming. :dead: 

12 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I’m gonna hold off on the full-fledged Taylor Rankdown so that I can focus on getting the SCD and Amazing Race ones done, so…do you guys want me to wait until Red (Taylor’s Version) is released to do the Taylor Rankdown?

Wait until Reputation (Taylor’s Version) comes out so I can drag two versions of Look What You Made Me Do through the rounds. ❤️

Just now, QueenKalie said:

We would still find a way to make it 3 months long. :dead:

Which is why I keep telling Dee we need to create a mini-mini rankdown and do a Lauryn Hill round. Unless we actually emulate Lauryn Hill, it'll wrap up in like three days. :giggle: