Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

30 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I was looking for a male artist but couldn't think about anyone with a big and good discography but if anyone has any suggestion, feel free to tell me.

as for female artist, Lady Gaga? Madonna?

Ideally I would do Lorde but two albums is sadly not that much 😢

Third album is coming very soon for Lorde!

Lady Gaga and Madonna could both be so much fun. :wub:

30 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I was thinking The Beatles as well but I would never do that to Dee :haha: ..... of compiling the entire Beatles discography 

29 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

He would just make you compile the list :giggle:

I would absolutely make you compile the list.

I mean... it wouldn't be that hard to list a discography for The Beatles nowadays since their label has managed to get everything properly organized in the 80s/90s.

Their 13 "official" albums + Let It Be Revisited so we have songs to eliminate first + the two Past Masters volumes. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Just want to make known in advance that due to my shenanigans regarding my absence and @.Rei being such a good sport, he will be getting a second artist choice right after the OneRepublic round. I really delayed his Shakira round and he is owed a fair shot. 

Where's my second artist choice after the Alanis round getting ruined with that Chronicles of Narnia song? :/

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

LOLOLOLOL they are both notoriously racist and stupid about it under the guise of their "activism"

I preferred John [& Yoko]'s solely stuff to what Paul's put out, and tended to find myself enjoying John's contributions to The Beatles more than Paul's, but I'm definitely not a fan. :haha: I've never really been much for The Beatles in general, though. Led Zeppelin was my influential classic rock band of choice.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I preferred John [& Yoko]'s solely stuff to what Paul's put out, and tended to find myself enjoying John's contributions to The Beatles more than Paul's, but I'm definitely not a fan. :haha: I've never really been much for The Beatles in general, though. Led Zeppelin was my influential classic rock band of choice.

Mine was Pink Floyd.