Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

WHERE 👏 IS 👏 THE 👏 SAFE 👏 & 👏 SOUND 👏 RERECORDING

I’m really curious what re-recorded album this will be a part of. It was originally released in between the Speak Now and Red albums being released, so maybe she’ll include it when she releases Speak Now (Taylor’s Version).

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m really curious what re-recorded album this will be a part of. It was originally released in between the Speak Now and Red albums being released, so maybe she’ll include it when she releases Speak Now (Taylor’s Version).

Unfortunately, The Civil Wars had a really bad falling outso I think it may just be something that doesn’t get redone. :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I’m sorry, I think you mean

All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)

Actually I Bet You Think About Me (Featuring Chris Stapleton) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) takes the cake 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Unfortunately, The Civil Wars had a really bad falling outso I think it may just be something that doesn’t get redone. :(

Ugh this is unfortunate. :( Safe & Sound is one of her best so I hope she finds a way to pull off a re-recording of it.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ugh this is unfortunate. :( Safe & Sound is one of her best so I hope she finds a way to pull off a re-recording of it.

It’s possible they could do their vocals separately but it might sound off.

Though ngl if she did a solo version of it I doubt most people would notice

But also, while we wait for Red (Taylor’s Version), there’s Birch (featuring Taylor Swift) being released this month as a track on Big Red Machine’s upcoming album.

Which apparently is another duet with Justin Vernon which I am here for.

Next two sets tomorrow. They’d be today except I recently got into Minecraft with my friends who are moving so I’ve been like doing that all weekend. 

this will bring us to top 10! Lol should I just reveal top 10 one by one and then @Deeee never comes back to do OneRepublic

38 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

OneRepublic’s new album comes out August 27. It’s looking more likely that their album will be released before their round starts. :haha: 

And none of the rankers will have listened to it before playing.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’ve always wondered is Apologize a 1R song or a Timbaland song? :dead:

It's a OneRepublic song. Timbaland remixed it and it got big, so they credited as "Timbaland feat. OneRepublic" but the original version that's also on the album was theirs. :rofl:

• Thanks 1

I’m gonna hold off on the full-fledged Taylor Rankdown so that I can focus on getting the SCD and Amazing Race ones done, so…do you guys want me to wait until Red (Taylor’s Version) is released to do the Taylor Rankdown?

• Like 1