Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

lol was going to put this up last night but I watched the Bachelorette and then had TOO MANY THOUGHTS (what's new!!!!!!)

9xIBSXe.png

Thanks for posting this. This is all so fascinating to see. LOL sooo I have the least in common with Rei & Megan  but the most in common with Priscilla. I'm not too surprised by this. :dead: 

And LOL yeah also have lots of thoughts on The Bachelorette too. Would love to see your thoughts. :haha:  

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thanks for posting this. This is all so fascinating to see. LOL sooo I have the least in common with Rei & Megan  but the most in common with Priscilla. I'm not too surprised by this. :dead: 

And LOL yeah also have lots of thoughts on The Bachelorette too. Would love to see your thoughts. :haha:  

I thought @*Wallace and I would be the most similiar. :haha:

Not surprised at all that the 2 rankers I most closely align with are Megan and Chris. ❤️ 

Me being the least closely aligned with Wally. :dead: Not surprising though, because he’s more pro-singles and I’m more pro non-singles. :haha: 

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1

#28: Mine

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952429f7bd83d4db4302b

Listen Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwXKgDTdE

Average: 19.53

Rankers: 

Diana: 10

Derek: 13

Wallace: 13

Lily: 14

QK: 16

Priscilla: 16

Victoria: 16

Gigi: 19

Megan: 22

Steven: 23

Amanda: 24

Chris: 26

Rei: 26

Andy: 27

Elliott: 28

Almost avoided having any top 10 rankings! This is one of the few songs where the rankings are fairly clustered together (relatively speaking). I do think that this became more iconic from being a #BRITTANA moment from Glee. 

I agree with everything @totes4totes said in her summary. I love the song more because of Glee and I actually think Naya did it better. 👀

BRITTANA. ❤️❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I hope people take time to read the write-ups because I go into detail about the meaning behind “Clean” and why I think it’s such a great and underrated song.

Your write-ups have  been fantastic..... except I don't appreciate your trashing of some of my favorites. 😢 :dead:  

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Then just call this the reverse Kelsea round 2.0 where he took my lead instead of the other way around this time. :dead:

OOOOOH lmao.... I was wondering what was up as you twos rankings were so similar. :dead: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

What ever song was the 31st song to make it was getting 31st place from me.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Then you ranked the your 31st ranked song wrong because that was exile (Bon Iver). :haha:

LOL I was gonna say.. that song was "exile." So QK flopped hard on that mission. :dead:  

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Your write-ups have  been fantastic..... except I don't appreciate your trashing of some of my favorites. 😢 :dead:  

Thank you! :hug: And sorry, but I had to take a moment to drag people for allowing LWYMMD and Bad Blood into the top 31 over my favorites that just missed out. :dead: 

32 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I thought @*Wallace and I would be the most similiar. :haha:

32 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

...but then again I know non-singles. :dead:

LOL I know some non-singles. 🙂 

But lol same. Although our averages are still quite close within each other. ❤️ 

28 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Not surprised at all that the 2 rankers I most closely align with are Megan and Chris. ❤️ 

Me being the least closely aligned with Wally. :dead: Not surprising though, because he’s more pro-singles and I’m more pro non-singles. :haha: 

LMAO Oh... that explains why our margin is so wide. :dead: 

28 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I agree with everything @totes4totes said in her summary. I love the song more because of Glee and I actually think Naya did it better. 👀

BRITTANA. ❤️❤️

Naya's version did make me appreciate the Taylor original more. ❤️ And I mean that in how I love Naya's version so much that it made me grow to like Taylor's more than I did before it. :haha: 

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Ehh not that hard since Exile got ranked 30th so that's close enough. :dead:

Llmaoo fair enough. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Thank you! :hug: And sorry, but I had to take a moment to drag people for allowing LWYMMD and Bad Blood into the top 31 over my favorites that just missed out. :dead: 

Oooh it's all good. I'm not actually mad.... and I totally get that feeling as that happened to me in the Beyoncé round too. :haha: :dead: 

12 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

So would you say Look What You Made Me Do to @*Wallace? Or would you say that both of you Bad Blood now? :giggle:

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis