Is The Voice scripting eliminations in the favor of Team Sausage?

CandiceFan12

Is The Voice scripting eliminations in the favor of Team Sausage?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Voice scripting eliminations in the favor of Team Sausage?

• Yes
    • No

I doubt so. I think tbtp decided to just try to stick with the public votes from the POs as a way to draw in ratings, cause with this short season, people don't have a lot of time to change their opinions or see more of what the singers can do, so tptb likely figured, why try and change the public's opinions in such a short time? If TPTB's actual goal was to pimp the guys and bus the girls, TPTB would've been run by @Elliott, and @mjdolorico And say if someone asks this question in a future season when the girls dominate the finale, in order for TPTB's main goal to be bus the guys and pimp the girls, TPTB would have to be  run by you and @mercfan3.

Edited by xfactor22

Yes, they gave the worst song choices to prevent a female domination over the males... or at least Zan over Camm(even if both deserve) Megan's was excellent but apparently minivan doesn't care lmao. 

This format was honestly for the coaches so they had to work with what they had, and the girls had to take the hits :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yes, they gave the worst song choices to prevent a female domination over the males... or at least Zan over Camm(even if both deserve) Megan's was excellent but apparently minivan doesn't care lmao. 

This format was honestly for the coaches so they had to work with what they had, and the girls had to take the hits :(

I agree with this for the most part... Although even as a card carrying member of #teamwaffle I have to admit the ladies under performed in the "lives."  Jmo.

5 hours ago, echoap said:

They script everything, but they don't care about waffles or sausage.

Exactly this. The contestants are as cattle and TPTB don't care which ones are in today's cheeseburger.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I have more female favourites on TV than I do male favourites, hun.

True. I’m just throwing light  shade at you mj’s  number 1 favs being male, mercfan’s number 1-3 favs being female, and CFan’s apparent dislike for every male ever.

Edited by xfactor22

21 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Exactly this. The contestants are as cattle and TPTB don't care which ones are in today's cheeseburger.

Yep. It’s like this...

-They need to keep the new coach in the game, and hopefully get him the W, so they arranged for Thunderstorm to join his team. 

-They need ratings from the deep South, and from Minivan, so they pimped Todd. They need one of these guys every season, or the aforementioned groups of viewers check out. 

-They need a Toneisha every season. Divas are clearly popular with a sizable portion of the audience (just not enough to win)

-They need Kelly to be in the finale, because she has lots of fans who watch, just for her, which explains the rule change. 

-For John...I doubt the viewers care, but TPTB probably thinks they do. 

The Joannas, Zans, Jackie Fosters, Megans, Mary Sarahs, etc. usually make it far on the show, but are treated like fodder, and ultimately come up short. 

I think they like to have a teen in the finale, but that hasn’t been working out for them lately. 

That’s pretty much the formula. 

Edited by TeamAudra

7 minutes ago, longtimelurker said:

Did anyone make this same poll when Chloe, Addison, and Brooke or when Brynn, Kyla, and Spensha (literally what?) got PV to the finale? I like all of them except Brynn, but I’m just curious.

There were no last minute rule changes in those seasons that would encourage us to examine TPTB's motivation.  Other than the contrast there is no correlation.  So, I don't see the relevance to this threads question. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Probably not but their song choices monday night obviously didn´t do them any favors.

which is why it was scripted for them to leave. lmao they did what they could, imagine a suitable song for each of them. Megan was close, but I guess Minivan said "nah, pretty boy has my vote" lmao.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

which is why it was scripted for them to leave. lmao they did what they could, imagine a suitable song for each of them. Megan was close, but I guess Minivan said "nah, pretty boy has my vote" lmao.

Kelly is typically very involved with song choices, and likes to challenge her contestants. Neither of her contestants had songs that allowed them to shine. Megan, in particular, had no business singing that song. That’s in the neighborhood of Reagan’s “Cry.” I think Kelly would even be challenged a little by “What Hurts the Most.”

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1