The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Don't know about Team Kelly, but Team Legend's missing person is speculated (but not confirmed) to be Olivia Reyes, who followed both John and Chrissy soon after the Blinds.  It was suspected that she was in the sixth Blind taping and ended up in Team Legend.  But nothing concrete to prove that yet.

Did she also turn the other coaches?

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I don't know which one you're referring to, but one of those new names appeared on a singing show in my country.

Assuming you're referring to the Philippines, could you message me which show he or she is from?

9 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

On Team gwen

Team Gwen has literally 0 potential frontrunners. Carter is the only one with potential so I'm guessing he's out, LMFAO :haha:

That wouldn't be shocking at all btw 😂

Edited by echoap
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Because you say so?  Technically, we haven't seen them on the show yet, so no way to know for sure.

Yes, I said that Taryn is gonna coast her way to the Finale. And that's gonna happen for sure because I said so. I also said that Carter is gonna win, and that's gonna happen for sure as well, because I said so. 

Get the picture, right? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

[Actually, removing this comment for now]

7 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Don't make fanthreads early, guys. Just a tip

Most chair turners get a fan thread anyway, so I don't see any problem with early fan threads.

Now, if people want to make a fan thread for, let's say, Dave Fenley, that's a different issue :haha:

• Haha 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I would’ve posted this in her fan thread, but I think this is pretty major. I believe Taryn Papa is going on Dancing with the Stars... Does that mean she is no longer on the Voice? 🤔

Manifesting. The keyword there is manifesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2