The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

See I thought Holly Henry from S5 was a frontrunner too.  But she got eliminated in the KO's when her performance wasn't the best by most standards.

(In fairness, Holly has said on record she had a seizure right before her KO round, and she had to fight through the pain in that performance.)

Let's not count chickens before they hatch.  Literally ANYTHING could happen.

Edited by Minhtam
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

See I thought Holly Henry from S5 was a frontrunner too.  But she got eliminated in the KO's when her performance wasn't the best by most standards.

(In fairness, Holly has said on record she had a seizure right before her KO round, and she had to fight through the pain in that performance.)

I also thought she could have been Blake's representative in the finale had she won that round. So sad to see her be eliminated that early.  Good thing she is doing well on youtube with lots of views and subscribers.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Let's not count chickens before they hatch.  Literally ANYTHING could happen.

There’s a big difference in calling someone a front runner based on actual viewer reaction and doing so based on watching pre-existing YT vids. Holly WAS a front runner.  Then she stumbled.

6 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Omg there is a Team Kelly battle that will result in a lot of negative comments and it’s gonna cause a lot of heat in this forum

So far,  pretty much the only Team Kelly contestant that IDF has been paying attention is Desz, so perhaps they might warm up to the person involved in this battle once the show airs.