The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She's a one-chair-turn, so . . . uh . . . probably not.

Anything could happen Remember Jeffery was a one chair turn but he became the front-runner on Team Gwen also Rose was a two chair turn but she became front-runner on Team Gwen  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Carter, Liam, Chloe and Lauren are Gwen’s frontrunners or at least they strike me as Gwen’s possible favorites

I'd bet on the kids (Carter and Lauren) being among the favorites, whereas front runners/the ones the audience will take a shine to is TBD still.

7 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Anything could happen Remember Jeffery was a one chair turn but he became the front-runner on Team Gwen also Rose was a two chair turn but she became front-runner on Team Gwen  

it also depends on why they were a one chair turn. If they sang later in the Blinds, it doesn’t mean as much as if they sang in the first taping.

• Like 1

One thing I really appreciated about the coaches comeback (vs the save/steal) is that it didn’t happen in the moment, so someone in the last pairing had an equally as good shot as someone in the first. And it allowed the coaches to consider all performances when making a choice. 

Just now, seak05 said:

One thing I really appreciated about the coaches comeback (vs the save/steal) is that it didn’t happen in the moment, so someone in the last pairing had an equally as good shot as someone in the first. And it allowed the coaches to consider all performances when making a choice. 

Yeah I agree. ALL of the coaches  used all their steals and saves on the first day 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I think Kelly dropped her 2nd shot at the finale (not Desz, some other person who sang country and pop)

Kelly dropping 1~2 frontrunners is within the normal range. Now, if she drops three, THAT would be surprising 😂

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Yeah I agree. ALL of the coaches  used all their steals and saves on the first day 

They do this consistently. The fact that TPTB haven’t adjusted to it is maddening. Reading that the order of Battle pairings is random instead of arranged by producers to help retain the coaches’ top singers makes me want to spit. It’s not even good tv, so they have no excuse.

The Blinds’ order isn’t random, so why is the Battles?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

The Blinds’ order isn’t random, so why is the Battles?

Not true.  Blinds' order IS random.  It's why I always consistently feel sorry for artists who are scheduled to Blind Audition on Day 5 as opposed to Day 1.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Assuming you're referring to the Philippines, could you message me which show he or she is from?

Since his name was revealed....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uanFHDMUNdQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRTVh2cHtF0

Ryan Gallagher was part of I LOVE OPM, a Filipino reality singing show where nonFilipino singers compete to see who's the best singer, while singing only Filipino songs. He also showed up on various programs during his time in the Philippines.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Minhtam said:

Not true.  Blinds' order IS random.  It's why I always consistently feel sorry for artists who are scheduled to Blind Audition on Day 5 as opposed to Day 1.

Where are you getting this information about order for both Blinds and Battles? I've never heard anything about how they determine the Battles ordering, but from what I've heard former contestants say they don't even know how the Blinds order is chosen, they just get told by producers the night before who is going to go the next day. I really don't think the producers would just let the order be randomly determined. There was one season where Kelly got a lot of people on her team after the first day, she had 6 and the other coaches only had 3 each. During the first taping the next day a lot of male singers performed and none of them were picking Kelly. I doubt that was a coincidence that a bunch of contestants that were less likely to pick her were put in that taping, it helped the other coaches catch up to Kelly a lot. Kelly wasn't even conservative in turning even though she was more than half way full the guys just weren't picking her. She was able to pick up one person for her team, but that person seemed like they were likely to go to John I think it was just one of those cases where she was able to say the right thing to pull him in.

Edited by rhapsody99

I'll arrive home and type everything in a few hours, BUT IN THE MEANTIME...

Let's play a game:

Group A: Liam St. John, Lauren Frihauf, Tori Miller, Larriah Jackson, Lain Roy

Group B: Payge Turner, Chloe Hogan, Van Andrew, Ryan Berg, Carter Rubin

Pick one group.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1