Tamara Jade: Coach Save

Bailey Rae: Wildcard

Team Blake

Ian Flennigan: PV

Jim Ranger: Coach Save

Team Kelly

Desz: PV

Cami Clune: Coach Save

i mean tonight we got most artists we wanted to advance Sid and Payge gave a great run during their time, so I really just want to say thank you payge and did for giving us a great time listening to you guys sing! Other then that i’m ready for John, Carter, Tamara, Desz, Cami.

The show has made their agenda clear. They absolutely want Gwen to win, so they stacked the Top 9 in favor of Carter. They bussed WTW and put as many of the country acts as they can in the Top 9 on the hopes that they'll cancel each other out ala S16. For Gwen's sake, I hope they succeed, if only to justify the eliminations made tonight. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

The show has made their agenda clear. They absolutely want Gwen to win, so they stacked the Top 9 in favor of Carter. They bussed WTW and put as many of the country acts as they can in the Top 9 on the hopes that they'll cancel each other out ala S16. For Gwen's sake, I hope they succeed, if only to justify the eliminations made tonight. 

WTW wasn't very good when they went live, the youngest sister just wasn't ready. We also lost several country artists. If anything, they're pushing for a team John or Carter win. John Holiday has literally closed every episode he's been on

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I know YT is not going to be happy about Payge´s elimination, especially since it was in favor of a country artist, the same one that Youtube said robbed Lauren in the KOs.

Tonight: YouTube=IDF

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

WTW wasn't very good when they went live, the youngest sister just wasn't ready. We also lost several country artists. If anything, they're pushing for a team John or Carter win. John Holiday has literally closed every episode he's been on

John H is definitely Plan B for them, but I think Gwen/Carter are the true TCOs this season. I just think Ben/Jim/Bailey are easier fodder for Carter than WTW.

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, I supposed everyone that said Gwen finally deserves a win will change their minds 😂.

I don't think she "deserves" to win but in her four previous seasons she never got a PV finalist. That says a lot about how much Minivan hates her, or used to hate her it seems :haha:.

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

John H is definitely Plan B for them, but I think Gwen/Carter are the true TCOs this season. I just think Ben/Jim/Bailey are easier fodder for Carter than WTW.

Really, everyone who didn't get the original vote is fodder. 

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Carter is winning this. His biggest obstacle imo was Ben, and he beat him in the PV so it’s probably over. I’m more interested in who will be the runner-up.

John Holiday, IDF has been under-rating him from day 1

• Like 2