The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Are we getting the top 20 performance tonight? Obviously it wouldn’t be live but I can imagine a pre recorded performance in the style of S13 (the pitch perfect crossover with top 13) and S16 (the target playoffs performance thing, ‘Hallelujah’ I think). I just rlly want to see them perform it they sound so good lol

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Are we getting the top 20 performance tonight? Obviously it wouldn’t be live but I can imagine a pre recorded performance in the style of S13 (the pitch perfect crossover with top 13) and S16 (the target playoffs performance thing, ‘Hallelujah’ I think). I just rlly want to see them perform it they sound so good lol

It will also give fans another chance to thirst over Ryan G. 😅

Not sure if anyone has posted this article yet, but it 100% confirms that Ryan's departure was due to violating COVID protocols. And it has the best source possible: Tori Walsh, an employee with NBC Universal.

• “The Voice has strict Covid protocols in place to secure a safe set. Ryan broke those protocols and out of an abundance of caution, we cannot have him continue in the competition and potentially put others at risk,” Tori Walsh from NBC Universal told MLive. No other details were given as to how he broke protocol.

https://www.mlive.com/life/2020/12/ryan-gallager-forced-to-leave-the-voice-due-to-breaking-covid-protocols.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this article yet, but it 100% confirms that Ryan's departure was due to violating COVID protocols. And it has the best source possible: Tori Walsh, an employee with NBC Universal.

• “The Voice has strict Covid protocols in place to secure a safe set. Ryan broke those protocols and out of an abundance of caution, we cannot have him continue in the competition and potentially put others at risk,” Tori Walsh from NBC Universal told MLive. No other details were given as to how he broke protocol.

https://www.mlive.com/life/2020/12/ryan-gallager-forced-to-leave-the-voice-due-to-breaking-covid-protocols.html

Sorry Gallagher fans, but his elimination was justified. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 13

10 minutes ago, Bouli said:

I mean, I get it. I´m a big Ryan fan but he should have listened to the protocols if he wanted to stay. Still wishing him the best outside the show.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Bouli said:

That's disappointing, but, I wish him all the best after the show. He garnered a lot of fans during his time, way more than I would have thought when I first read the spoilers results.

• Like 2

I think if Cami gets PV this round, Desz will be saved and since they don't want the same results again like last time they will probably buss Cami since Desz has the biggest chance out of every team to snatch that PV in the Semifinals.

Predictions

Team Kelly:

PV - Cami Clune

CS - Desz

WC - Probably Madeline but I wouldn't surprised if it was Tanner

Team Gwen: (easiest to predict)

PV - Carter

CS - Payge

WC - Ben

Team Blake (hardest to predict)

PV - Ian

CS - Worth the Wait

WC - Sid or Jim

Team Legend

PV - John Holiday
CS - Tamara (wouldn't be surprised if she gets PV)

WC - Chloe Hagan

I know I said Chloe will be in the WC, but I truly think the audience is going to vote for her MORE than Bailey.

WC Winner: Probably Sid/Jim. Ben has a good chance as well, Team KC and Team JL have NO CHANCE unless their PV and CS don't go thru

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I think if Cami gets PV this round, Desz will be saved and since they don't want the same results again like last time they will probably buss Cami since Desz has the biggest chance out of every team to snatch that PV in the Semifinals.

this makes sense. i was thinking about it today and i feel like they might do a top 3 PV instead of a coach thing since it gets boring if you already know who the public vote was for the last round.

Just now, QueenCami said:

this makes sense. i was thinking about it today and i feel like they might do a top 3 PV instead of a coach thing since it gets boring if you already know who the public vote was for the last round.

I was talking about coach quotas actually. The format this season is EXACTLY the same as last season. Nothing changed (except live shows are live).

I think in the Semis Cami will win the WC, not the PV. And I think coach saves will get the PV (like Tamara and Desz)--but I'm just guessing. The results haven't even been announced yet.

• Like 1