The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, MAOW said:

Lindsey Parker from Yahoo Music regularly recaps each episode of The Voice. Listed below is a portion of her recap of Mondays show which addresses Ryan exit.

A source with direct knowledge of the situation, however, told Yahoo Entertainment that the coronavirus was in fact the reason for Ryan’s abrupt exit, explaining that the show “has strict COVID protocols in place to secure a safe set” that Ryan broke, so, “out of an abundance of caution,” it was decided that he could not continue in the competition and “potentially put others at risk.” It wasn’t exactly clear what Ryan’s violation was; as of this writing, the singer has not yet responded to this allegation.

Well I’m glad his family is ok and I’m glad he broke protocols because I think he was gonna win this season 

22 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think John H was much better than Tamara but I don't know why after seeing results from Tvline and MJS I'm thinking Tamara might get the PV. MJS, while not perfect, but most of the time their predictions are true and DAMN this is the first time this season that Tamara defeated John H in the polls of Tvline. I'm so worried about him. :(

Music to my ears. 🎶 I gave the queen 150 votes. :wub: 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Honestly, solely based on last night´s performances, here´s the people I´d put through:

Team Kelly:

Desz

Cami

Team Gwen:
Payge

Carter

Team Blake:

Ian

Sid

Team Legend:

Tamara

John.

While I honestly think Ben outsang her last night, Payge´s artistry is off the limits, I would love to see what else she has in store. 

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If it’s not going to be Cami, I’m glad it’s him! :thumbsup:

If Carter is at #1 spot on both polls then Cami is at #2 spot.

On MJS Carter is leading with 17.35% while Cami is right behind him with 13.7%.

On TVline Carter is leading 31.02% while cami is second with 14.82%.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I feel like we might see some shockers tomorrow.

I CANNOT afford to lose BOTH Cami and Payge after losing Ryan last night, it's kind of too much to handle with 🤣. I have a huge gut feel though only one of them will stay 😭

Payge is getting saved definitely, Gwen is a big fan of artistry. Cami on the other is in kind of a precarious situation, she needs the PV, and she´s probably getting it, but if she doesn´t, Kelly´s probably not saving her, judging by her reactions to Tanner and Desz last night.

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I feel like we might see some shockers tomorrow.

I CANNOT afford to lose BOTH Cami and Payge after losing Ryan last night, it's kind of too much to handle with 🤣. I have a huge gut feel though only one of them will stay 😭

I'm also sad about Ryan.

I have a bit different taste but we are facing the same situation. I can't afford to loose both Sid and Jim in one night imo. I'm very confident that Cami will stay.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Payge is getting saved definitely, Gwen is a big fan of artistry. Cami on the other is in kind of a precarious situation, she needs the PV, and she´s probably getting it, but if she doesn´t, Kelly´s probably not saving her, judging by her reactions to Tanner and Desz last night.

I think Kelly loves her Cowboy the most. I also think Cami will/should get the PV after that Performance and then Kelly will save Tanner(Btw my predictions usually flop. 😂)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I would advise you to not go there coz trust me you won't be happy to see Carter at the top of both polls. 😂

Well I just looked and I wanted to see where Chloe was just to see if she can at least sing in the instant save and I think she can and I hope she can win it 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Well I just looked and I wanted to see where Chloe was just to see if she can at least sing in the instant save and I think she can and I hope she can win it 

She was the second best for Team Legend imo, so ideally I’d like to see her get CS, but Instant Save would work too. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

CANNOT afford to lose BOTH Cami and Payge after losing Ryan last night, it's kind of too much to handle with 🤣. I have a huge gut feel though only one of them will stay 😭

If only one can stay, then I hope it’s Cami. Payge just didn’t deliver with her performance. 😕

• Like 1

1 minute ago, French20 said:

i'm a little disappointed with John, i expected him to choose a different song so that we can discover him even more but he chose a song from his register, too bad

They put him at the end too! :haha: Such a disappointment. 🙁

As long as at least two of Cami/Desz/Sid make it through, I'll be okay - I want to include Taryn but I think she's got longer odds given her win was controversial + last night was shakier than I expected (not a knock on her as a performer - I think she just didn't quite have time to process winning the 4-way KO to get into the headspace she needed to be in for performing, which happens).

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If Blake somehow saves Sid instead of WTW, I´ll legit never doubt him again.

I stopped doubting Blake when he saved TSoul in Season 12. That was when I knew he was legit. I didn't 'love' TSoul that season, but I thought he was good, and I was shocked that Blake stuck with him so loyally.

I REALLY stopped doubting Blake when he put so much effort into giving Kyla Jade a phenomenal season (until her legendary bus finale). Same with Toneisha, without the bussing.

Just based on those three decisions alone, I don't think it's 100% out of the question for Blake to save Sid.

• Like 3

Just now, Bouli said:

I REALLY stopped doubting Blake when he put so much effort into giving Kyla Jade a phenomenal season (until her legendary bus finale). Same with Toneisha, without the bussing.

my theory is that kyla wanteto get bussed because she was doing so well and she had stated that she didn't want to win. she was clearly at least second place, and if she had delivered performances as good as her regular ones, she would have risked getting the win

• Like 2