The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

27 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Kelsie Watt's run on the show reminded me of Katrina Cain.

Both had really PHENOMENAL and promising auditions, montaged battles and BOTH FLOPPED in the Knockouts. 😭

Exactly what I thought!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Lol pls rmeber and keep in mind the order of the 4 Way means n o t h i n g ✨

Yeaaah this will all depend on who will mark in the minds of team minivan

Not to be biased or what but I can already see the reaction for Ryan tomorrow night. (Ik it's impossible) But I hope they will praise him because of his voice, not his looks. No one ever deserves to be treated like that in a competition like this.

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Except that the show isn't pushing her like Alisan and that she sings more consistently than Alisan (for me) so far

But yup I can see so much resemblance, as @TeamAudra said, Taryn is like the country version of Alisan

Alisan is my favorite contestant ever but I can actually respect this statement, which is a testament to how good of a vocalist Taryn is.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Just now, Daillon said:

Alisan is my favorite contestant ever but I can actually respect this stament, which is a testament to how good of a vocalist Taryn is.

Yeah oh btw same goes here, she's one of my faves ever, I just don't like some of her live performances during the show, but her best performance definitely covered it all for me 😍

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol pls rmeber and keep in mind the order of the 4 Way means n o t h i n g ✨

The pimp spot means nothing however, the first two are going to suffer more than the last two since they'll probably go to a commercial after the second person's done performing, so the last two will be fresher in people's minds.

That happened last year between fodder: TMH and Nelson, and the two people actually vying for the win: Michael and Samantha.

This season we have Julia as Larriah as the first two, two people with very few chances of winning and the last two are Ryan and Taryn, and thats going to be a real fight there.

Either way, I'm excited to watch all 4, they are going to kill it.

Edited by Misirlou

Lol You Tube is again mad at John L they are saying why John put his best singers together?

There was even a comment which said that John loves Bailey more than Cami that's why he paired Bailey against Lauren, If he'd loved Cami more he would've paired her against Lauren.

• Like 1