The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

John picking Bailey Rae over Lauren  is making me scared about him picking her over  Tamara or John Holliday. Lauren fricken killed it and idk how John picked Bailey over her.

John did pick Will over Khalea and he was shocked she didn’t get enough votes to sing for wildcard so hopefully he remembers his mistakes because Khalea leaving in playoffs was a travesty 

Carter is back on top for Team Gwen.

Jim nails in his frontrunner spot on Team Blake and in the Top 2 as well.

Desz is maybe Kelly's frontrunner, if Tanner or Ryan don't have anything to say about it.

John's team is iffy, depends on who Minivan likes more I guess. Not sure, but I think Bailey could possibly be in his Top 2.

15 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

John picking Bailey Rae over Lauren  is making me scared about him picking her over  Tamara or John Holliday. Lauren fricken killed it and idk how John picked Bailey over her.

Lauren was not good though? Plus, she was a steal. Not sure why you would've expected her to get picked lol.

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Carter is back on top for Team Gwen.

Jim nails in his frontrunner spot on Team Blake and in the Top 2 as well.

Desz is maybe Kelly's frontrunner, if Tanner or Ryan don't have anything to say about it.

John's team is iffy, depends on who Minivan likes more I guess. Not sure, but I think Bailey could possibly be in his Top 2.

if chloe kills her PO performance, she could possibly be the coach save. praying for a bailey + tamara flop so john takes chloe through (although let's be real, john loves his country singer + his 4 chair turns)

Just now, joe14 said:

Lauren was not good though? Plus, she was a steal. Not sure why you would've expected her to get picked lol.

she was one of my favorites, and i didn't like her that much in this performance, but i was shocked to see in the youtube comments, practically everyone said lauren killed it and did better than bailey. it seems like we are in the minority.

• Like 1

The more and more I listen to Desz the better it gets. When I first heard her audition, I thought it was underwhelming. But like I didn’t pay attention to the lows and the richness of her tone...and I hope viewers can understand that when voting. She’s definitely Kelly’s PV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

if chloe kills her PO performance, she could possibly be the coach save. praying for a bailey + tamara flop so john takes chloe through (although let's be real, john loves his country singer + his 4 chair turns)

I think these are gonna be the results

Kelly 

PV - Desz

CS - Ryan if he makes it, if not then Cami or Tanner

John

PV - John Holiday

CS - Bailey Rae/Tamara (I think John likes both a lot)

Blake

PV - Jim

CS - WTW

Gwen

PV - Carter

CS - Payge

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

The more and more I listen to Desz the better it gets. When I first heard her audition, I thought it was underwhelming. But like I didn’t pay attention to the lows and the richness of her tone...and I hope viewers can understand that when voting. She’s definitely Kelly’s PV

yeah! a lot of others have super high notes they can hit, but desz's range is just as crazy because of her lows. totally agree on this, and im crossing my fingers for a desz or cami PV (ugh i wish desz + madeline + cami could all go through)

• Like 2

Just now, ashwinner said:

she was one of my favorites, and i didn't like her that much in this performance, but i was shocked to see in the youtube comments, practically everyone said lauren killed it and did better than bailey. it seems like we are in the minority.

I would have chosen Lauren cause I see more potential in her but I don't think she was any better than Bailey (she probably was technically worse). It was a perfectly sound decision from John. Idk what he will do in the PO cause his team is very weak to me. Bailey, Chloe, Tamara...I could make cases for all of them being left in the POs honestly. We will see with John H. tomorrow. 

Just now, joe14 said:

I would have chosen Lauren cause I see more potential in her but I don't think she was any better than Bailey (she probably was technically worse). It was a perfectly sound decision from John. Idk what he will do in the PO cause his team is very weak to me. Bailey, Chloe, Tamara...I could make cases for all of them being left in the POs honestly. We will see with John H. tomorrow. 

i think that chloe did really well, and i would pick her, but in terms of strategy, tamara is most likely to get votes imo

Just now, ashwinner said:

yeah! a lot of others have super high notes they can hit, but desz's range is just as crazy because of her lows. totally agree on this, and im crossing my fingers for a desz or cami PV (ugh i wish desz + madeline + cami could all go through)

Madeline honestly surprised me. Before watching KOs; I thought Kelly made a stupid decision but she didn’t. She always seems to make a controversial decision (this season it’s probably Ryan and Marisa AND/OR Marisa and Tanner)

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Madeline honestly surprised me. Before watching KOs; I thought Kelly made a stupid decision but she didn’t. She always seems to make a controversial decision (this season it’s probably Ryan and Marisa AND/OR Marisa and Tanner)

yeah, after seeing the performance, im honestly shocked, madeline showed so much rawness, and near the end of the performance, i really really felt it

Just now, Misirlou said:

Minivan has lots of praise for both Desz and Sid, pretty even there.

And they LOVED Carter, they are literally almost only talking about him in his and Chloé´s KO video.

Watch the views soar on that video. The key is the shares. Look how many more shares that video already has compared to the others, despite being the last one posted.