The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, seak05 said:

Iā€™m ready for season 20 coaches to be announced, so I can stop reading posts about potential season 20 coaches, and instead get to read posts complaining about season 20 coaches šŸ˜‚

With any luck, the announcement of the new coaches will trigger the creation of a S20 spoiler thread. The sooner the better.Ā šŸ˜‰

13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn, have Instagram ever verified someone on the show this quickly? Lol sheā€™s literally had 1 episode on the show. S18 they didnā€™t verify people until the Top 9.

Ā 

Ā 

perhaps its because of her prominence before and how this brought that to light?

23 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Iā€™m ready for season 20 coaches to be announced, so I can stop reading posts about potential season 20 coaches, and instead get to read posts complaining about season 20 coaches šŸ˜‚

i just want a season 19Ā thread actually being about season 19, or at least have a way to block '-season 20' discussion on my thread..

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

i just want a season 19Ā thread actually being about season 19, or at least have a way to block season 20 discussion on this thread.

if you have something to say about season 19, then say it. just because people are talking about s20 here doesn't mean that you can't talk about s19.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

if you have something to say about season 19, then say it. just because people are talking about s20 here doesn't mean that you can't talk about s19.

I can ignore it if its in another thread, easy.Ā  That's why this is a forum šŸ™‚Ā Or if we could like block seeing phrases in a thread.

1 hour ago, season1 said:

@Someone648Ā probably should start the S20 spoiler/news thread NOW then people can speculate about S20 coaches there.Ā  That thread would have to be created in a few days anyway, with auditions starting soon.Ā loZ0xpz.gif

i don't think it would have to be created in a few days anyway b/c Someone648 is going to only be releasing spoilers much later, in the wintertime if I recall correctly.Ā 

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

If I could choose a new coach, Iā€™d pick Seal. He was an originalĀ coach on the Voice AU, won a bunch, took a break, then returned. He got renewedĀ attention here in the US after his time as Leopard (yes, Seal was a leopard) on the MaskedĀ Singer.

Ā 

Seal on The Voice US would be incredible, i'm a fan of The Voice AU and he is a hell of a coach and also very passionate with his artists, he's like the original "Pharrell / Usher" type of coach, it would bring a lot of new energy to Ā the show and his interactions with Blake would be so interesting.

Ā 

Continuing in the "other The Voice editions", it would be very interesting to see Will.I.Am tooĀ šŸ˜†

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i don't think it would have to be created in a few days anyway b/c Someone648 is going to only be releasing spoilers much later, in the wintertime if I recall correctly.Ā 

Ā 

I remember in the past, spring season's spoiler threads are posted around the time fall season pre-lives are shown. It's usually several months before the actual season airs. This thread was created 5 months ago, while season 18 aired.

I was curious about Bailey Rae, since John decided to keep her over Cami and Lauren, so I just now listened to some of her covers for the first time. Am I the only one here who didnā€™t know sheā€™s a country singer? Iā€™m a little surprised how this went down, considering the coach andĀ his tendencies/preferences. I mean, he didnā€™t even know who sang ā€œAnyway.ā€Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I was curious about Bailey Rae, since John decided to keep her over Cami and Lauren, so I just now listened to some of her covers for the first time. Am I the only one here who didnā€™t know sheā€™s a country singer? Iā€™m a little surprised how this went down, considering the coach andĀ his tendencies/preferences. I mean, he didnā€™t even know who sang ā€œAnyway.ā€Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

By the time she got to audition, he was the only one with spots left, so that's why that coach/artist matchup happened. She went country in her KO and her battle with Sid is country/soul (Tennessee Whiskey) so I'd be interested to see how the audience responds to a popular genre with an unpopular coach.Ā 

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

By the time she got to audition, he was the only one with spots left, so that's why that coach/artist matchup happened. She went country in her KO and her battle with Sid is country/soul (Tennessee Whiskey) so I'd be interested to see how the audience responds to a popular genre with an unpopular coach.Ā 

I think we already saw that with Marybeth Byrd.Ā  Not well.

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Ā 

Ā 

Can she remind John of Marybeth? I think sheā€™s really good!

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

So, which one of John and Tamara is she going to knock out of the playoffs?Ā šŸ˜ƒ