The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I think Lain might actually be on Tuesday’s episode next week not Monday bc they would not want 2 Gwen-John fights back to back in which Gwen gets the artist. They like to spread it out a bit, so it doesn’t look like Gwen is struggling to get artists on her team

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The 4 way KO is really stacked 

Ryan is formidable, I think. If it was an instant save, he’d probably have it in the bag. Overnight vote probably gives the slight edge to Taryn, but given the demographics of the voting audience, it’s a tough call. I don’t think the other two have much of a shot. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Carter was the last spot for team Gwen there’s no way he’s on episode 3

Then I think you just answered the question. He’ll be fresh in the viewers’ minds when the voting starts. 

Edited by TeamAudra

For y'all that speak fluent Minivan - do I send my mom Jim or Ian (along with a second, not-country artist) from last night since she missed the show? I'm pretty sure John Holiday's going to be one of the two I send her, but I don't know which country guy would be more likely to do well with Minivan so I'm torn between them.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

For y'all that speak fluent Minivan - do I send my mom Jim or Ian (along with a second, not-country artist) from last night since she missed the show? I'm pretty sure John Holiday's going to be one of the two I send her, but I don't know which country guy would be more likely to do well with Minivan so I'm torn between them.

If your mom prefers gravelly, low tones, send him Ian, if she´s more into powerful and gruff voices, then Jim.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Weirder edits have happened - Jim Ranger didn't audition until Kelly had only two spots left and they ignored that to squeeze him in the premiere.

Tbh I doubt they’d alter with the last spots from each team, which is why I’m so confident on WTW, Carter, Emmalee, and James being 100% on the last episode. Jim being in the premiere was a whole lot of editing you’re right, but I don’t think it’s weirder than pushing a coach’s last chair turn to the third episode of the blinds. It would require a lot more work with all of the “I have one more spot left” and “my team is full”. Especially since he’s a Gwen vs John battle, so that comment will probably come up from Gwen’s side

• Like 1

Some things after tonight:

- Ryan is a threat, I can definitely see him winning that KO, and Taryn is a strong competitor. We still have to see how are the other two, but somehow I´m presuming it´s between this two.

- Sid was phenomenal, and got a  higher percentage in the app that both Jim and Ian, and we know he´s Team Blake. I know this neccesarily means he´s gonna get the PV, but he might not be as lost as we presumed before. FB has received him very well too.

- Strangely, so far, none of the 4 chair turnes have closed an episode, and it´s surprising considering how little there have been this season. I now  wouldn´t be surprised if Desz actually doesn´t close next week. We got an unexpected closer tonight.

- Seems like IDF is gonna fume when John L. lets go of Cami for John H., who is polarizing here. Watching their auditions, I prefer him honestly, but we´ll see how they both do when the moment comes.

• Like 3

Even after that great audition, I still think...

PV: Tanner

Sv: Desz

It could even be reversed, but that would be a bit of a surprise. Cami has an outside shot, if one of those two falter, but Kelly clearly prefers male country singers and divas with huge voices. Plus those two are her original team members, and she tends to be loyal.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I wonder if people will say that John "ruined" his team this year. The controversies I can see are letting go of Sid, and choosing to pair John and Cami

On paper, letting go of Sid was a mistake, but we still have to see the battle to judge properly.

On the other hand, pairing John and Cami, yeah, I´m betting that to be his dumbest move of the season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Even after that great audition, I still think...

PV: Tanner

Sv: Desz

It could even be reversed, but that would be a bit of a surprise. Cami has an outside shot, if one of those two falter, but Kelly clearly prefers male country singers and divas with huge voices. Plus those two are her original team members, and she tends to be loyal.  

Sadly I agree (I actually think even Ryan has a better shot to move on to the Top 8 than Cami)

Edited by Daillon

47 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Sadly I agree (I actually think even Ryan has a better shot to move on to the Top 8 than Cami)

Damn, I forgot about that possibility. Let’s hope he doesn’t have the chance! Remember, a win for Ryan in the 4-way KO weakens Cami’s chances of PV, save, or wild card (if there is one this season). Choose wisely.  ;)

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4