The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.

Literally came over here to post exactly this 

• Like 2

So tomorrow we’ve got

Ryan (Team Kelly)

Madeline (Team Kelly)

Taryn (Team Blake)

Cami (Team John)

Chloe (Team Gwen)

these are the ones I’m pretty sure we’re seeing but if I’m missing anyone pls add

edit: just read the reply above mine and it makes sense, sooo I’m gonna say Cami and Madeline aren’t confirmed/sure of airing yet. But I feel confident that we’ll be seeing the other three

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

So tomorrow we’ve got

Ryan (Team Kelly)

Madeline (Team Kelly)

Taryn (Team Blake)

Cami (Team John)

Chloe (Team Gwen)

these are the ones I’m pretty sure we’re seeing but if I’m missing anyone pls add

Wait Cami is tomorrow? YES, I'm super excited for her, but how do we know that, I thought only Taryn and now Ryan were known to be tomorrow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

also the whole "monday AND tuesday" thing to me doesn't carry much weight anymore since soooo many of the artists are doing it, they mighta just been instructed to since last season it was mainly just mondays

Taryn went way overboard with it on Facebook. She’s on tomorrow night for sure. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, moonlighty said:

Wait Cami is tomorrow? YES, I'm super excited for her, but how do we know that, I thought only Taryn and now Ryan were known to be tomorrow

Yeah iirc she was being super obvious on her story with the whole Monday AND Tuesday and I’m pretty sure there were other reasons I don’t remember at the moment for me being confident of seeing her this week, but it’s been said that the whole advertising for both days can be not that meaningful so I’d take it with a grain of salt.

5 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

crossing my fingers 

In addition to the repeated “Monday AND TUESDAY” comments from the other day, she said this 11 times on a post she put up this morning. 

FBgUcfR.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, with the YT thumbnails still including coach picks:

can you not no GIF by Cindy Suen

my thoughts exactly 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

In addition to the repeated “Monday AND TUESDAY” comments from the other day, she said this 11 times on a post she put up this morning. 

FBgUcfR.png

LMAO okay its for sure then, im hyped!!! i think she has the potential to be better than everyone we had today.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, Ian´s leading in views on FB by a large margin and has been very well recieved, not to mention, he´s a got a great, gritty tone, and an adorable daughter. This is the snowflake killer of the season people.

He also has the highest view/like ratio and the most shares, although we need a couple hours to see how it all shakes out. Payge has the 2nd most shares.