The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

i think payge is gonna win...and I’ve been so confused as to why u guys predicted Carter over Payge for PV

- I think Tamara has to rely on John’s save (shell obviously get it)

- I think Kelly will get Desz and Cami. Cami will get her save, Desz will get PV

• Like 2
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

i think payge is gonna win...and I’ve been so confused as to why u guys predicted Carter over Payge for PV

- I think Kelly will get Desz and Cami. Cami will get her save, Desz will get PV

I give her a 0% chance of winning (which sucks but we all know how this show works)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

PV: Tanner

Sv: Desz

It’s so predictable. 

• Sad 3
48 minutes ago, Dany said:

All tonight clip are geo-lock I don't see anything :thumbsdown:

show just started on the west coast, maybe they will release them after

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

okay wait it makes sense that marisa thought her KO result was unfair now, because kelly told her she would be shocked she was not in the finale. to then be cut by kelly must feel really sad and disappointing. i get her perspective more now.... i actually feel *really* bad for her :( 

Same. 😔 I really enjoyed Marisa’s audition, so much so that I added her to my app team (in the “Up for Removal” section unfortunately.) :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She didn’t say anything about Jim’s....:P

I mean, Jim was good, but I wanted to like him more, and I loved Ian´s tone. Now I´m hoping he gets far and shows some guitar skills.

Edited by Misirlou

Based on the people likely to appear tomorrow, the leak will probably be Cami or Taryn (Fingers crossed it's Cami cuz I'm personally really excited for her audition, the first leak was already Team Legend tho so Taryn may be likelier)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Based on the people likely to appear tomorrow, the leak will probably be Cami or Taryn (Fingers crossed it's Cami cuz I'm personally really excited for her audition, the first leak was already Team Legend tho so Taryn may be likelier)

why-not-both.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Something tells me the leak is gonna be Ryan

42 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I give her a 0% chance of winning (which sucks but we all know how this show works)

Heavily agree, sadly. I'm just hoping she makes finale so we get the most performances possible. Carter is her only competition to make it there, and I have a feeling she'll be the one that makes it.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Something tells me the leak is gonna be Ryan

Same goes here. I am not sure but they kept on showing Ryan (like what they did to Tamara) on the previews.

Wonder why? hmm. Maybe they want him to win the 4 way KO or something? Or maybe because he is unique being an opera singer. But they did not do that to Mandi T. last year

59 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Wait there's a leak tomorrow?