The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Me: Finally gets one of my favorite songs of all-time covered on the show by a contestant that has been on my radar

Contestant: Bombs and gets eliminated.

I’m not at my computer, I’ll try to get things out in the next couple hours.

Wild guess, but are you referring to Ryan Gallagher 👀

25 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Me: Finally gets one of my favorite songs of all-time covered on the show by a contestant that has been on my radar

Contestant: Bombs and gets eliminated.

I’m not at my computer, I’ll try to get things out in the next couple hours.

Why do I think it's Kelsie or Marisa? lol

Edited by CufaFanvoice26

Just now, roundtown said:

It's already been confirmed on here, but unless they make some announcement tomorrow regarding the mega mentor, Kelly spills the beans on her show tomorrow while talking to Usher. 

I saw the thumbnail first and I immediately assumed Usher is announcing he's back as a coach in S20 and got really excited. UGHHHHHH

Okay totally off the subject but you know these performers are SO ready to go home for a wee bit. Granted I’m sure they will have to be in lock down but to sleep on their own beds 🛌 and just chillax on their own couches 🛋. Congrats to all the contestants thus far. Whether you went home right after blinds or if you’re leaving tomorrow “on a jet plane” 😉 my hat is off to y’all! My dad was a professional drummer in the country scene and while I know he loved his tour bus he was glad to come home and relax. So, put your feet up, turn your music up and live it up! CONGRATS! 💜🎵

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

So if Usher is back for Season 20,  then John is probably out next season. I'm okay with John leaving the show, to be honest.

Same goes here, Usher is a really good coach to watch, he had bummer song choices for his contestants before, but he is actually my most favorite male coach of all time 😁. He can be waaaay more entertaining to watch than John

Although Usher was a really picky guy in the past 🤣

Will post detailed info tomorrow, because some of the results are bizarre - but a lot of it is justified according to the sources, while other stuff is not (again, according to the sources.)

So PLEASE take all this info with a grain of salt. Thanks!

KNOCKOUT PAIRINGS (Results Not Listed)

Kelly:
DeSz vs. Sid Kingsley
Kelsie Watts vs. Madeline Consoer
Marisa Corvo vs. Tanner Gomes

Gwen:
Carter Rubin vs. Chloe Hogan
Joseph Soul vs. Van Andrew

Payge Turner vs. Ryan Berg

John:
Bailey Rae vs. Lauren Frihauf

Casme vs. Tamara Jade

Cami Clune vs. John Holiday

Blake:
Ben Allen vs. Worth the Wait

Ian Flanigan vs. James Pyle

Jim Ranger vs. JusJon

KNOCKOUT ROUND RESULTS

-Each coach has one steal

-Usher is the KO advisor

WINNERS BOLDED ON LEFT. STEALS ITALICIZED.

TAPING ONE:

J: Tamara Jade - Higher Ground (Stevie Wonder) vs. Casme - Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

K: DeSz - Can We Talk (Tevin Campbell) vs. Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran) - Blake and John stole Sid; Sid chose BLAKE.

G: Carter Rubin - You Say (Lauren Daigle) vs. Chloe Hogan - Weak (SWV) - John STOLE Chloe.

B: Worth the Wait - Delta Dawn (Tanya Tucker) vs. Ben Allen - She Got the Best of Me (Luke Combs) - Gwen STOLE Ben.

K: Tanner Gomes - Real Good Man (Tim McGraw) vs. Marisa Corvo - If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)

J: John Holiday - All By Myself (Celine Dion) vs. Cami Clune - I Put A Spell on You (Nina Simone) - Kelly STOLE Cami.

TAPING TWO:

B: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw vs. JusJon - Finesse (Bruno Mars)

G: Payge Turner - Creep (Radiohead) vs. Ryan Berg - Makin’ Me Look Good Again (Drake White)

J: Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy (Billy Currington) vs. Lauren Frihauf  - Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)

G: Joseph Soul - lovely (billie eilish) vs. Van Andrew - Human (The Killers)

B*: Ian Flanigan - Beautiful Crazy (Luke Combs) vs. James Pyle - In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)

K*: Madeline Consoer - Die From A Broken Heart (Maddie & Tae) vs. Kelsie Watts - You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)

4-Way Knockout*:

Taryn Papa - Cry (Faith Hill)

Julia Cooper - wish u were gay (billie eilish)

Larriah Jackson - One & Only (Adele)

Ryan Gallagher - Time to Say Goodbye (Andrea Bocelli)

*the 4-way Knockout was filmed before the final two knockout pairings

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

K*: Madeline Consoer - Die From A Broken Heart (Maddie & Tae) vs. Kelsie Watts - You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette)

J: John Holiday - All By Myself (Celine Dion) vs. Cami Clune - I Put A Spell on You (Nina Simone) - Kelly STOLE Cami.

OMG what?! Nooo I love Kelsie, I wonder what happened. Cami being on Kelly, hmmm interesting

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Will post detailed info tomorrow, because some of the results are bizarre - but a lot of it is justified according to the sources, while other stuff is not (again, according to the sources.)

So PLEASE take all this info with a grain of salt. Thanks!

KNOCKOUT PAIRINGS (Results Not Listed)

Reveal hidden contents

Kelly:
DeSz vs. Sid Kingsley
Kelsie Watts vs. Madeline Consoer
Marisa Corvo vs. Tanner Gomes

Gwen:
Carter Rubin vs. Chloe Hogan
Joseph Soul vs. Van Andrew

Payge Turner vs. Ryan Berg

John:
Bailey Rae vs. Lauren Frihauf

Casme vs. Tamara Jade

Cami Clune vs. John Holiday

Blake:
Ben Allen vs. Worth the Wait

Ian Flanigan vs. James Pyle

Jim Ranger vs. JusJon

KNOCKOUT ROUND RESULTS

Reveal hidden contents

-Each coach has one steal

-Usher is the KO advisor

WINNERS BOLDED ON LEFT. STEALS ITALICIZED.

TAPING ONE:

J: Tamara Jade - Higher Ground (Stevie Wonder) vs. Casme - Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)

K: DeSz - Can We Talk (Tevin Campbell) vs. Sid Kingsley - Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran) - Blake and John stole Sid; Sid chose BLAKE.

G: Carter Rubin - You Say (Lauren Daigle) vs. Chloe Hogan - Weak (SWV) - John STOLE Chloe.

B: Worth the Wait - Delta Dawn (Tanya Tucker) vs. Ben Allen - She Got the Best of Me (Luke Combs) - Gwen STOLE Ben.

K: Tanner Gomes - Real Good Man (Tim McGraw) vs. Marisa Corvo - If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)

TAPING TWO:

B: Jim Ranger - Humble and Kind (Tim McGraw vs. JusJon - Finesse (Bruno Mars)

G: Payge Turner - Creep (Radiohead) vs. Ryan Berg - Makin’ Me Look Good Again (Drake White)

J: Bailey Rae - Let Me Down Easy (Billy Currington) vs. Lauren Frihauf  - Cry Baby (Janis Joplin)

G: Joseph Soul - lovely (billie eilish) vs. Van Andrew - Human (The Killers)

B*: Ian Flanigan - Beautiful Crazy (Luke Combs) vs. James Pyle - In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)

4-Way Knockout*:

*the 4-way Knockout was filmed before the final two knockout pairings

Congrats to Kelly for stealing a potential winner.

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I super love Taryn's song choice! She could either really make it, or break it. Also Julia's, so fresh and new. Ryan's really going the Mandi T. route huh 😂

• Like 3

Ok scratch that, I'll do a basic summary now but give the specifics tomorrow based on what I've heard.

-Tamara and Casme both did great. Tamara brought the house down.

-DeSz and Sid both NAILED it. DeSz apparently keeps topping each performance.

-Carter and Chloe were very even and Chloe shocked everyone with how good she did. Apparently a very justified steal.

-WTW was overall good, every source complained about Gwen stealing Ben

-Tanner and Marisa were bizarre. All the coaches preferred Marisa but neither was perfect. Marisa's reaction to getting eliminated was apparently weird. She did a "dagger to the heart" thing with Kelly and said she was heartbroken.

-Cami and John - per one source "is probably one of the best KO pairings ever"

-Jim/JusJon was an easy decision

-Payge - John called her performance one of the best he's seen in all his years on the show. Ryan was also good

-Bailey and Lauren were pretty even, but Lauren was more flawed I guess?

-Joseph and Van both tanked. Got lots of criticism for both

-Ian/James - okay on both, James was mad he lost

-Madeline/Kelsie - both were okay, Kelsie got more critical feedback but the coaches were split.

-All 4-way KO participants were very good!

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4

Tanner and Marisa were bizarre. All the coaches preferred Marisa but neither was perfect. Marisa's reaction to getting eliminated was apparently weird. She did a "dagger to the heart" thing with Kelly and said she was heartbroken.

Apparently, Marisa unfollowed Kelly on IG 😬

• Haha 10

TEAMS GOING INTO LIVE PLAYOFFS:

KELLY:

DeSz

Madeline Consoer

Tanner Gomes

Cami Clune (Steal)

GWEN:

Carter Rubin

Joseph Soul

Payge Turner

Ben Allen (Steal)

JOHN:

Bailey Rae

John Holiday

Tamara Jade

Chloe Hogan (Steal)

BLAKE:

Ian Flanigan

Jim Ranger

Worth the Wait

Sid Kingsley (Steal)

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Man, Blake's team is a strong line up for me, Kelly and John's got a clear top 2. Gwen also

Blake's team is competitive, but the 2 standouts I can think of are Jim and WTW.

John's likely still got John and Tamara, but Bailey could pull off an upset solely because she's country.

For Gwen, Payge became her clear frontrunner and Carter's her easy second choice. Unless Ben swoops in with the country vote.

Kelly's team should be obvious (DeSz and Cami) but with 2 country artists, she does risk someone (esp. Tanner) taking a spot. Hopefully Tanner and Madeline split votes.