The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Coldplay has a great reputation among other artists, so I don’t think this was meant as a bussing attempt at all. Whether it turns out to be is another story.

I love Coldplay, but this song for John??? We’ll see how it turns out, but this might be the weirdest song choice of the season so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Not sure how Carter's song will go, I lowkey feel like TPTB is trying to bus him. Like who would suggest that song to him? TPTB proving its not fan week at all.

Theory: 

Carter is so ahead in votes that it’s a subtle bussing. 

He will still get the PV but this is a way of leveling the playing field for TPTB’s favorite (one of the others)

Just now, Daillon said:

I love Coldplay, but this song for John??? We’ll see how it turns out, but this might be the weirdest song choice of the season so far.

It’s a song of hope so considering there’s a pandemic going on it might work. The problem is Tamara got a really good song choice. I still don’t know if she can overcome being behind to John in votes 

5 minutes ago, Blirel said:

¿Alguien piensa que el tempo suena un poco extraño en The Joke de Cami? Tal vez sea solo la falta de transición entre el verso y el estribillo. Carece de dinámica en algunas partes y soy un gran fan de Cami y The Joke.

Yes, sounded rare. I don't like this song for her. 

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Can anyone post Desz studio recording? Couldn't find it

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mLq7wka0-wP_64QGB5sNsjwCRjFcBSrtc she sounds amazing😍  i was scared when i saw the song choice bc i don’t know how minivan/casuals will react to it, but she did an awesome job! queen🤩

• Thanks 1

These song choices are definitely something interesting and kinda shocking! 

- Cami owned this song, if she sings it truly emotionally, she gets this PV. With DeSz - she obviously slays, they both should get to Top 5 with any doubt! 

- I am so shocked because of Carter's song choice, he sounds good in it, but lmao, it's Semifinals, you need really strong song there if you are basically favorite to win the whole thing. With Ben's boring, but still country performance, I am a bit worried that Carter is not getting this PV.

- Damn, how the tables turned in John's team! Tamara is absolutely running for this PV, she sounds amazing there, really, while John's song choice is.. umm.. what?! He could slay every other song, but that was literally not it. I see him winning Instant Save if he was given a really solid song there, but for now it really seems that Tamara is easily getting to the finale.

- Wow! Team Blake with some really unexpected song choices. Ian was simply boring, this song is just not meant to be sung by country dude and apparently with Jim's really insane and good performance, he should be worried about himself. Since, it has been kinda obvious Ian was about to get PV, I feel like Jim's got it.

Oh maaaan, this season is so unexpected. Like y'all, I would not be shocked if Carter didn't get through and Tamara would be new favorite to win the whole thing, lmao. But for now for Top 5 I see DeSz, Carter, Tamara, Jim and Cami from Instant Save. 

Jim's studio is pretty good! I can't say it did too much for me but it'll definitely be a much better performance than last week. I don't think it'll be enough to match his Humble and Kind performance but I'm ready to be proved wrong.

• Like 1

Ben’s is a total bus. Blake has songs that could work (Austin, gods country, ole red, etc), this one is a party song bus. 

I love the joke, but am scared for Cami. Carter’s studio is much better then I expected with that song. Tamara should close

Edited by seak05

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

El estudio de Bailey también es bastante bueno, pero carece del poder que debería tener.

Sin embargo, no la subestimes por esta noche. Estoy bastante seguro de que su canción es tan querida como la de Tamara.

this