The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

36 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Who picks these songs?  Gwen actually did Rainbow Connection when she was on the Muppets.  

How was she on it?

Well, if Carter gets to the finale, which I think is all but set in stone at this point, they should have saved this for their coach duet.

9 minutes ago, DETIED said:

Ben is getting Brennley's "suds in the bucket" treatment

Why is this the second time that Gwen's country singer has gotten this treatment in the Semifinals?? 🤔

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Idk, Carter's frontrunner status could be threatened by Ian. He's gonna need to bounce back in the Finale if he wants to win.

Doesn't sound like it when I listened to Carter's studio. But I think Ian is slowly catching up to him.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

carter: so excited for fan week! hope my fans pick a song that will really showcase who i want to be as an artist! 🙂

his fans: Rainbow Connection- Kermit the Frog

i can see why; carter and kermit have very similar styles of singing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

carter: so excited for fan week! hope my fans pick a song that will really showcase who i want to be as an artist! 🙂

his fans: Rainbow Connection- Kermit the Frog

Tbh this unfamiliar song for me is a bus for him. But not shocked though, maybe they are out of appealing song choice for him

• Like 1

Both Cami and DeSz have an unappealing song choice for regular voters. Both songs have been used for Battles. I think it comes down on who has a better number of voters. Considering DeSz is from Texas and Cami is from New York, I think DeSz have better number of Voters.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Desz could be closing with this one but wow I really wished it was Tamara closing

The problem with Tamara’s is she’s not Kyla, and her studio falls  short. 

Desz’s has the potential to be messy live, with bandzilla. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Both Cami and DeSz have an unappealing song choice for me. Both songs have been used for Battles. I think it comes down on who has a better number of voters. Considering DeSz is from Texas and Cami is from New York, I think DeSz have better number of Voters.

I mean Desz got more votes than her last week, a week where Cami had the upper hand, better song, and MUCH better performance. If she couldn't top her then, I am certain she isn't topping her now.

• Like 1