5. Allegra

6. Todd

7. Micah

8. Cammwess

9. Megan

same except maybe switch Camm and Megan

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yall hating on Megan I-

she's gonna snatch that PV to prove yall wrong you'll see lmao.

i like her ngl but her audition song wasn't a good fit for her voice.

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Revisiting the App percentages. 

Thunderstorm 95

Toneisha 93

Joanna 88

Todd 83

Micah 75

Zan 72

Allegra 67

Megan 66

CammWess 61

That App percentage better be accurate when Joanna SLAYS on Monday. PV or RIOT

1. Thunderstorm Artis (10/10) - Obviously a near-flawless audition. Hard to deny it.

2. Zan Fiskum (9.5/10) - My personal favorite that I keep coming back to.

3. Todd Tilghman (9/10) - A solid version of a classic with a lot of heart

4. Toneisha Harris (9/10) - Overdone song, but she did incredibly well with it.

5. Joanna Serenko (8.5/10) - A lovely version

6. Micah Iverson (8/10) - Overdone song that didn't turn the needle either way, but thankfully he's done better since then.

7. Allegra Miles (7.5/10) - Not a perfect performance, but a very interesting first impression.

8. CammWess (7/10) - Average performance. Thankfully he was given another shot after his battle and he impressed

9. Megan Danielle (7/10) - Wrong song that sounded off with her unique tone, and she made the same mistake last week.

1. Todd - his vocal texture got my attention right away, and it was a good song choice for his voice.
  2. Thunderstorm - he took a classic and put his own spin on it, and it paid off.
  3. Allegra - I love the song so I'm biased but her enunciation holds it back a bit. Although her face when Nick offered her his jacket is honestly priceless.
  4. Toneisha - I'd love to put her in my top 3, but Rose Short's version of the song was just a little too fresh in my mind for this to make #3.
  5. CammWess - Smooth runs and a contemporary-but-not-too-recent song choice worked out well, and the part where the judges forgot his name for "Happy Birthday" still cracks me up every time.
  6. Zan - Her tone is really pretty but it just didn't click for me.
  7. Micah - His range is really great and I like his song choice, but like Zan it just didn't click.
  8. Joanna - I love Joanna, but I liked her KO more than her blind audition song. 
  9. Megan - Not the best song choice but the post-audition "I'm disappointed in you, Blake" was amusing; if she'd picked something more like "Piece by Piece" it could've been higher.

Strictly talking about auditions:

1.Thunderstorm

2. Todd

3. Joanna

4. Zan

5. Allegra

6. Toneisha

7. Micah

8. CammWess

9. Megan

TStorm and Todd got me since day 1. I would actually say the latter has become my favorite as of now, but I preferred Tstorm's audition a little more. CammWess and Megan have improved massively, the former especially, he's outdoing himself in every performance. Megan chose a song that was too big for her in the blinds and did again on Playoffs, but she has had tremendous growth as well.

Purely based on Blind Auditions:

1. Thunderstorm Artis- He's got me since the Blinds, for me he's the most consistent when it terms to performances.

2. Micah Iverson- I really liked his edgy rendition of "All I Want". He's supposed to be with Thunderstorm to be one of the most consistent, but his Knockout, although it's good but not stellar. I'm glad though that he bounced back in Playoffs.

3. Todd Tilghman- As usual, he's good. I love his voice, he's probably the (legit 🤣) strongest country male (for me) that jad been in Blake's team.

4. Allegra Miles- Even though she's only 2 chair turner, I think she deserves more than that. She's got the Brynn Cartelli vibes going.

5. Zan Fiskum- Her voice is great, really good for Team Blake though (🤣)

Starting from 6-9, they were for me that had meh to nothing too special performances in the Blinds but surprised me in the next rounds.

6. Toneisha Harris- her audition song is not bad, but after Rose's performance of that song, it's bland for me. Her voice is also not that strong as the past female divas.

7.  Joanna Serenko- her performance is just boring for me in that? Although she did got 4 chair turns but yeah, it's just matter of own preferences.

8. Megan Danielle- man, I really got mad to Kelly after seeing the spoilers before the Battles begin for advancing her to the next rounds after her Audition. Her voice is just really too raw for me that time but then she surprised the hell out of me in the Battles. Now, she's one of my faves. ❣️

9. Cammwess- His song in the Blinds did not do his voice justice. It's just so lackluster. But he surprised me in the Knockouts and even more in the Playoffs. Good for him. ❣️

Overall though, there'd NO ONE in the Top 9 that I don't like. They're all so good 💞

Edited by anonymouskid_35

8 hours ago, FloorWax said:

i like her ngl but her audition song wasn't a good fit for her voice.

This. 
She’s a favorite, but her audition was not good. Song choice wrong, etc. what everyone has said. I gotta give props to Kelly for seeing/hearing who Megan is and how good she is. Giving her that Patty Griffin song was genius...

Ranking the auditions of the top 9, even Todd comes in above Megan for me. That’s not hating.

1. Joanna Serenko - I just love her whole vibe.

2. Zan Fiskum - Her tone is gorgeous.

3. Toneisha Harris - I really loved her audition, so perfect.

4. Allegra Miles - Just beautiful throughout.

5. Megan Danielle - I find her voice one of the more interesting ones, she's got a good rasp to it.

6. Micah Iverson - I really enjoyed it ngl but it could be to me liking the song.

7. Thunderstorm Artis - Honestly Spensha outsold. This is similar to Brennan last season who sang "You Are My Sunshine" country when Ashland Craft already did so seasons before. And like that Spensha made "Blackbird" her own so Thunderstorm doesn't compare to Spensha's cover. 

8. Todd Tilghman - He's aight I guess.

9. CammWess - Ngl he made it way further than expected, don't get the hype about him at all.

4 hours ago, tshe.ring said:

This. 
She’s a favorite, but her audition was not good. Song choice wrong, etc. what everyone has said. I gotta give props to Kelly for seeing/hearing who Megan is and how good she is. Giving her that Patty Griffin song was genius...

Ranking the auditions of the top 9, even Todd comes in above Megan for me. That’s not hating.

I agree. Piece By Piece was her best performance, but the Patty Griffin song was the best song choice she's been given on the show.

Edited by FloorWax

1. Thunderstorm - Flawless.

2. Joanna - Great song choice and she really delivered here.

3. Allegra - Gorgeous the whole time. Her tone really did her favors here.

4. Zan - Enjoyable for me but not the best audition this season.

5. Toneisha - She sang her butt off but I don't think the song really favored her true potential. Plus it was hard to NOT compare to Rose who sang this the season prior, and delivered one of the best performances of the season too.

6. Micah - His tone was good here but the song choice was pretty meh.

7. Todd - In terms of his audition he was fine, but I don't really care for him at all.

8. CammWess - Completely forgettable audition, tbh I don't think I've rewatched it a single time since it aired. Lucky for him is that he really grew as the competition went on.

9. Megan - Her audition, like Camm, was forgettable as hell to me. Except some of the parts I DO remember weren't good at all.