IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

Season 1

Round 6Absolut Drag Ball

Results

Ladies. IDF have made their decisions.

BeBe Zahara Benet. Shannel. IDF felt that you too were the queens of the ball this week! But only one can win.

BeBe Zahara Benet, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge.

350?cb=20180616174345

Nina Flowers and Ongina. I'm sorry, but this week you were the two lowest-ranking queens. You are both up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "Shackles (Praise You)" by Mary Mary. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

Neither Nina or Ongina performed in this lip-sync originally, therefore please judge how you feel each queen would perform.

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.

@taylorkat @Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen @YeahRite @Deeee @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @JC @jarmon @IAN27TAY @*Wallace

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 9:50 PM, Elliott said:

@*Lily have I voted

Thanks for checking, you haven’t voted yet!

8 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Ah! Sorry, @*Lily! I keep forgetting to make my way over here to vote for the main challenges :blushingwave:. Anyways, I voted for the lip sync! I’ll try to be better next season :haha:

No worries! Thank you for voting!

Season 1

Round 6Absolut Drag Ball

Lip-Sync Results

Ladies. IDF has made their decision.

Nina Flowers... shantay you stay.

Ongina, sashay away.

The vote was especially close between these two, but it's Nina who edges out Ongina this time. There's always All-Stars!...right?

Breakdown of results:

dW3GY0A.png

Season 1

Round 7Grand Finale, Part 1

Challenge: Recording a verse and filming a spot for RuPaul's latest video "Cover Girl (Put the Bass in Your Walk)"

Runway: Finale Drag

350?cb=20180616175244

BeBe

350?cb=20180616175312

Nina

As Shannel didn't appear in this challenge nor runway, please judge accordingly as to how you feel she would perform!

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in the challenge, and their final runway. The results will decide who will go through to the final two!

VOTE HERE

@taylorkat @Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen @Deeee @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @JC @jarmon @IAN27TAY @*Wallace @YeahRite... and anyone else I may have missed!