IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

I'll probably do results on Saturday to give people more time to watch the challenge and vote, I know this is a bit of a busier round for voting!

In the mean-time tagging the following just as a heads up that still 2 days left to vote! ❤️ 

@Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @Elliott @FrogLenzen @YeahRite @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @*Wallace @sublymonal

Season 1

Round 2Starrbootylicious

Results

Ladies. IDF have made their decisions, and decided that the winning team this week is...

Team Sahara.

Congratulations, ladies, you are all safe. However, one of you really stood out...

Jujubee. Condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge.

350?cb=20190708105928

Sahara DavenportJessica WildMystique Summers Madison and Tyra Sanchez. You are all safe, and may leave the stage.

Now it's time for the results with Team Pandora.

TatiannaMorgan McMichaels and Sonique. IDF felt that you were the strongest links in this team. You are all safe.

Nicole Paige Brooks, IDF were disappointed by your challenge performance this week. I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Raven. Your performance in the challenge this week was received poorly. However, your runway was the most well-received in your team. You are safe.

Which means Pandora Boxx - IDF felt you struggled to lead your team this week. I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "My Lovin' (Never Gonna Get It) by En Vogue. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

(use this video to view how Nicole performed in the lip-sync. Please judge hypothetically how you feel Pandora would perform)

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.

@taylorkat @Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen @YeahRite @Deeee @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @JC @jarmon @IAN27TAY @*Wallace @sublymonal

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2

Round 2Starrbootylicious

Lip-Sync Results

Ladies. IDF has made their decision.

Pandora Boxx... shantay you stay.

Nicole Paige Brooks, sashay away.

IDF continues to agree with the original decisions, as Nicole is next to leave.

Breakdown of results:

J3oNA9e.png

Round 3 coming up!

Season 1

Round 3Country Queens

ChallengeTeams compete as feuding families in a TV Commercial for Disco Shortening in Country

Performances

The challenge runs from approx 27 to 31 minutes in.

Runway

Category is... Country Couture.

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in the challenge and runways from 1 (favorite) to 10 (least favorite). The runway vote will factor into the main vote to decide the final results.

VOTE HERE

@taylorkat @Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen @YeahRite @Deeee @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @JC @jarmon @IAN27TAY @*Wallace @sublymonal @DorisAnn

Edited by *Lily

2 hours ago, JC said:

VOTED! Although the performances video doesn't load for me, but my top 3/4 and bottom 3/4 are not gonna change so adiossssss!

19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

The challenge video shows up as the same as last week for me

Ahhh thanks for letting me know! I must have forgotten to change :haha: Will fix now!

• Like 1

Season 1

Round 3Country Queens

Results

Ladies. IDF have made their decisions.

Morgan McMichaels.

Pandora Boxx.

Sonique.

Tatianna.

You are all SAFE. You may leave the stage.

Jessica Wild.

JessicaWildS2E3Look

Jujubee.

350?cb=20190709070748

Mystique Summers Madison.

350?cb=20190709070847

Raven.

350?cb=20190709070933

Sahara Davenport.

350?cb=20190709070951

Tyra Sanchez.

350?cb=20190709071220

You ladies represent the tops and bottoms of the week. I'll now reveal the results.

Jessica Wild...you are safe.

Jujubee... condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge.

Tyra Sanchez... you are safe.

Mystique Summers Madison... I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Raven... for another week, your runway saved you. You are safe.

Which means Sahara Davenport, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "I Hear You Knockin'" by Wynonna. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

(use this video to view how Mystique performed in the lip-sync. Please judge hypothetically how you feel Sahara would perform)

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.

@taylorkat @Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen @YeahRite @Deeee @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @JC @jarmon @IAN27TAY @*Wallace @sublymonal @DorisAnn