IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

source.gif

I thought this would be fun to do and it's got some good feedback from where I've posted it, so what better time to start! 

For this game, we'll be going through the seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race and giving IDF their say on how the season goes down. Each 'week', I'll post a recap of the episode, with the challenge and runways. IDF will then get to vote - these votes will decide the winner of each challenge, as well as the bottom 2. At the bottom 2, there'll be a vote on the lip-sync, to decide who stays and who goes. Some contestants will likely be carried forward and appear in rounds which they did not appear in initially, in which it'll be hypothetical on how you think they would do in the runway and challenge.

I'm thinking the best way to do this would be to work chronologically and start with Season 1. If people are interested, I'll get the first challenge up to vote for tonight!

rupauls drag race binoculars GIF

Season 1

6Ijs8lT.png

Season 2

J3oNA9e.png

Edited by *Lily

Season 1

Round 1Drag on a Dime

ChallengeMaking an outfit out of thrift store clothes

Runway

Akashia

Akashia

BeBe Zahara Benet

300?cb=20180616171501

Jade

Jade

Nina Flowers

Nina

Ongina

Ongina

Rebecca Glasscock

Rebecca

Shannel

Shannel

Tammie Brown

Tammie

Victoria 'Porkchop Parker'

Victoria

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in the challenge from 1 (favorite) to 9 (least favorite). Once enough votes are in, I'll announce the results, including the two queens with the lowest scores who must lip-sync for their life.

VOTE HERE

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And I voted!

Also just plugging my write-up for RPDR as been posted in the TV rankdown - the part one has been posted, and part 2 to be posted tomorrow :giggle:

Thanks!

I've just seen! :wub: Gonna read it now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Thanks!

I've just seen! :wub: Gonna read it now!

I’m trying to be as objective as possible with the looks I’m choosing for the memorable runway looks :haha:

But I knew I had to give it the writeup it deserves as it probably would have been slandered otherwise :ph34rwave:

Just now, *Chris said:

I’m trying to be as objective as possible with the looks I’m choosing for the memorable runway looks :haha:

But I knew I had to give it the writeup it deserves as it probably would have been slandered otherwise :ph34rwave:

I cant believe Henny and her iconic chicken work out isnt gif worthy 🥺